Letting your property with Kristian Allan
Even with experience, managing a property can be an extremely time consuming task, one that you probably don’t have all the necessary time, to deal with yourself.
If you own a property that you are thinking of letting for the first time, or even a seasoned landlord of several investment properties, we can remove this burden from you, if you take advantage of one of the many services and packages our management team can offer.
You’re never just a reference number here at Kristian Allan. We guarantee you will receive a personal and professional service individually tailored to your precise needs from our dedicated team.
There is much to sort when you are letting out your property. To begin with you need to prepare your property ready to be let. This involves dealing with mortgage lenders, sorting out rent collection, insurance cover, utility bills, keys and inventories. There are also legal requirements to take care of, including obtaining an EPC, (Energy Performance Certificate); safety certificates for gas and appliances; smoke alarms, tax matters and so on. If you instruct Kristian Allan you have confidence all this will be sorted on your behalf.
We prepare high quality property details with external and internal photographs. We make sure your property details reach the widest number of potential tenants and by making full use of the internet with our own website and other portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime location, we are confident of our abilities within acceptable timescales.
We will arrange to carry out all viewings on your property, whether these be block viewings or individual.
All prospective tenants are fully referenced and once checks are complete we will prepare the legal contract between yourselves and the tenant. We then let or manage the property dependent on which package you opt for, for the whole of the tenancy period, providing monthly rental payments and statements along the way. We will make regular inspections and report any repair issues as necessary.
No one works harder than the Kristian Allan management team to deliver customer satisfaction. We believe the experience of letting and managing your property should be positive and fulfilling as well as financially rewarding.
So, whether you are letting your first property or you are an experienced Buy To Let investor, we are the people you should be talking to.
Have a look at the various options we have available and see which one is most suitable to your own circumstances. If you feel we can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact us.
£195 + VAT
- Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and many other sites
- Let Boards outside the property
- Handling incoming enquiries to view ensuring your requirements are met (employment status, if they have pets etc)
- Arranging viewings for you to conduct based on your pre- arranged available days and times
- A list of what legal requirements need to be met by you before moving a tenant into a property
£295 + VAT
Includes all the bronze package above +
- Accompanies viewings
- We will send out application forms and pass completed forms onto you with our recommendation on who we would proceed with
£395 + VAT
Includes all the bronze and silver package +
- Full tenant referencing to include Experian credit score, landlord reference and employment reference
- Guarantor agreements
- A 6 month short term tenancy agreement
- Holding deposits in our Deposit Protection Scheme account
Platinum - Full Management
£395 + VAT 10% monthly fee plus VAT
Includes all the bronze, silver and gold package +
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met on behalf of a landlord before moving a tenant into a property
- Photographic inventory
- Moving in tenants
- Changing over of all utility accounts including council tax
- Move out reports
- Handling of deposit deductions and any disputes through the DPS
If not included in your package, full photographic inventories can be added for £75 + VAT plus vat