- Charming three double bedroom double fronted end stone cottage property
- Extremely useful dry cellars with flag floors, vaulted ceiling and external/internal access
- Gas Central Heating * Fully double glazed * Replastered *
- This is a unique double fronted stone property within easy access to the centre of Ramsbottom
- Large lounge / dining room with multi fuel burner recessed into the chimney breast
- Spacious fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms, all considered double in size, the master with superb views to the front
- Very spacious family bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a separate shower enclosure
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to offer for rent a rustically charming, double fronted end terrace property which is situated in this much sought after part of Ramsbottom. The property is only a short walk away from the centre with its brilliant selection of independent bars, eateries and retailers.
The property occupies a slightly elevated position overlooking Tanners Street. It has a paved frontage with stone steps and railings, leading to the main stable door which provides access at the front.
There are cellars below the whole of the property with internal access at the rear from the kitchen and external access at the front with steps down from pavement level. They have their original flagged floors and vaulted ceilings, and together with power and lighting they are ideal for so many different uses.
Access to the accommodation is through a stable door at the front, and as you enter the property the first room is the lounge / dining room which runs across the whole front of the property. The main wall to the left hand side is of natural stone with a recessed chimney breast housing, a much in demand cast iron multi fuel burner. There is a decorative horizontal black radiator to one wall and double doors opening through to the spacious dining kitchen.
The dining kitchen is a large spacious room with tiled flooring and a window looking out to the rear. It was refitted in 2018 and has a very rustic feel about it. It is fitted out in grey and white units with complimenting worktops and an inset sink unit.
Access to the first floor is via the staircase at the rear of the kitchen and as you arrive on the landing you will see a window to the side elevation, there is access to all three bedrooms and the generous sized bathroom. All the bedrooms are considered double in size and the largest is at the front and has windows to two elevations which enjoy views across miles of open space. The fully tiled bathroom is at the rear of the property and has a three piece suite in white and a separate 'step in' shower enclosure.
Sorry no pets are allowed.