- Extremely well presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Gardens and parking for two cars to the front of the property
- Large fully enclosed rear garden with perimeter fencing
- Situated on the increasingly popular Copper Wells Development
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * Carpets and Light Fittings Included
- Entrance Hallway with Guest W.C. * Kitchen with built in appliances to be included.
- Large Spacious Lounge / Reception Area with French Doors to the garden.
- Two good size double bedrooms * Bathroom with white suite and shower
- Lovely well presented starter home in pleasing location,
- All viewings by appointment * Make your appointment to view now!!
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this delightfully well presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached property which is situated on the ever popular Copper Wells development in the heart of Heywood. It is well placed for all local amenities, ideally situated for the town centre and the larger conurbations of Bury and Rochdale are very easily accessible.
The property has garden frontage with parking for two cars whilst to the rear is a much larger and fully enclosed rear garden which has just had newly laid artificial grass and ideal for young children or pets. It is heated by gas central heating, is fully double glazed and all the fitted carpets and light fittings are to be included.
The accommodation is over two levels and comprises: Entrance Hallway with access to all ground floor rooms, Guest WC with a two piece suite in White, Fitted Kitchen with all the integrated appliances to be included, to the rear of the ground floor is the extremely spacious Lounge / Reception area with its French Doors out into the garden. On the first floor you will find the two double bedrooms - both very similar in size and a family Bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath.
This really is a lovely starter home on a very pleasant development offered at an attractive price for the first time buyer. We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.