- Four Bedroom End Mews Style Property with open aspect to front
- Allocated parking to one end for the family car
- Easily maintainable gardens to both the front and rear of the property
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * Freehold
- Fitted Dining Kitchen with its integrated appliances to be included
- Lounge with French Doors to the two tier rear garden
- Four Bedrooms all with fitted furniture to be included
- Family Bathroom with Shower * En Suite Shower Room * Guest W.C.
- Lovely family home in quiet location with open aspect to the front
- All viewings by appointment * Make your appointment to view now
Kristian Allan are pleased to offer onto the market this highly desirable Four Bedroom End Mews Style Property which is situated on the edge of this very popular development. The property has an allocated parking space for one car which can be found at the end of the row of properties. To the front of the property is a small garden with open aspect beyond, the rear of the property has a larger garden area which is on two levels - with a paved patio on the lower level rising to a higher 'artificial grassed' area, making it easily maintainable and ideal for the growing family.
Valley Court is situated of Bury Road in Tottington, it is extremely well placed for many amenities and the large centre of Bury is only a short distance away. The property was built in 2011, so is still covered by the remainder of the NHBC warranty, it is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed.
We feel the property is in 'move in' condition and needs to be viewed internally to appreciate its many qualities and attributes. The accommodation over three levels comprises: Entrance Hall with staircase off to the next floor, to the immediate left of the Hall is the Guest W.C. which has a two piece suite in white, to the right is the 'bow' windowed Dining Kitchen with its modern selection of base and wall units in 'white; with complimenting 'dark grey' worktops, all its integrated appliances are to be included. To the far end of the Hallway you will find the Lounge with its 'French Doors' to the rear garden.
On the first floor you will find the landing with its spindle balustrade and access to three Bedrooms - all with quality fitted furniture, two storage cupboards and the Family Bathroom which is at the front of the proeprty and has the benefit of a shower over the bath.
On the top floor of the property is where you will find the master Bedroom with its quality fitted furniture and also the very spacious en - suite Shower Room.
The Finer Points:
Age of Property: 2011
Council Tax Band: 'C'
Payable to: Bury Council
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Full Double Glazing
All Fitted Carpets Included