- Tastefully appointed and well presented Extended Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Large Gardens * Driveway for 5 Cars * Attached Garage
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * Leasehold * Council Tax Band 'D'
- Reception Hallway with laminated flooring * Guest W.C. (Refitted 2016)
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room with French Doors to the garden at the rear
- Kitchen - well fitted and to include the built in oven, hob and hood.
- Four bedrooms - two with fitted wardrobes * Landing with access to the loft space
- Newly Fitted Bathroom (2016) with a three piece suite in white and shower over the bath.
- Lovely family home on an extremely popular residential development
Kristian Allan are pleased to have been instructed in the sale of this extended and tastefully appointed Four Bedroom Detached Property which is situated on the ever popular Seddons Farm Estate. This is a very much sought after development due to it being extremely accessible for all the local shops and amenities and the larger conurbations of Bury, Radcliffe and Bolton which are also so easily accessible.
The property occupies a large plot on Seddons Farm, with the majority of the land being to the front of the property. There is a large garden to its left-hand side with a block paved driveway which will comfortably accommodate up to 5 cars and provides access to the integral single garage. The rear garden is a little smaller and more private with a patio directly at the back of the house, extending to the garden area.
The accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises;
Reception Hallway with laminated flooring through and access to the Guest W.C. which was refitted in 2016, just off the Hallway to the right is the staircase to the first floor whilst to the left is access to the Lounge / Dining Room which has been extended to its rear and has French Doors out to the garden, this was formerly two rooms and could be easily converted back, to the main wall of the Lounge area is a gas fire recessed into the chimney breast with a tiled surround and there are decorative panels to the ceiling with inset downlights. The Kitchen is at the rear right hand side of the property and is extremely well fitted and is to include the built in oven, hob and extractor hood. Adjacent to the kitchen is a small Utility Room which then allows you access out to the garden.
On the first floor are four Bedrooms, two with the benefit of fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom which has a modern three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath.
The Finer Points:
Age of Property: 1970's
Council Tax Band: D
Payable to: Bury Council
New Bathroom in 2016
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Fully Double Glazed