- Superb example of a 1920's Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Large corner plot with rear garden over 100 foot in length * Garden frontage
- Driveway to bottom of garden but plenty of 'on street' parking outside the proeprty
- Gas Central Heating * Fully Double Glazed * Freehold * Council Tax Band 'D'
- Receptioh Hall with original newel posts and panelling to side of staircase
- Dining Room * Lounge with wall of windows and french door to the rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen with the free standing oven and canopy filter to be included
- Family Bathroom (Refitted 2018) in white with a shower over the bath
- Sep W.C. adjacent to the Bathroom and ideal for conversion to one large Family Bathroom
- Superb Family Home * Must be viewed * All viewings by appointment
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this substantial 1920's Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is situated on St Peters Road, just off Manchester Road, opposite the Swan and Cemetery, Bury. It occupies a superb corner position on its junction with Burns Avenue and has a large plot with the rear garden being over 100 foot in length. The rear garden is mainly lawn, it has a brick storage building at the top near the house, which is ideal for either storage or making into a summer house, at the bottom of the garden is a Car port / Drive with gated access from Burns Avenue at the side. We are reliably informed that part of the garden is on an annual lease at approximately £50.00 per annum.
St Peters Road is an extremely popular tree lined road and we do not envisage this property will be on the market long, it is well placed for Bury, Radcliffe and Whitefield with their many attractions and amenities and the larger centre of Manchester is easily accessibly by either road, car, bus or tram.
The spacious and well presented accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises: Reception Hallway with its staircase off to the left hand side, boasting its original newel posts and panelling to the side with storage space below. To the right hand side of the Hallway is the bay windowed dining room with a recessed chimney breast and with its picture rail and coving to the perimeter, to the rear of the dining room is the lounge with a living flame gas fire in a feature surround and a wall of windows to the rear with central French Doors to the garden. The Kitchen is to the back left hand side of the property, is generous in size, well fitted with ample base and wall storage units, complimenting worktops and to include the free standing oven and canopy filter above.
On the first floor you arrive on the landing and have access to all rooms, there are three bedrooms - two doubles, each with furniture included and a single bedroom to the front right hand side. The Bathroom and WC are separate and were both refitted in 2018, these rooms are ideally placed and suited for conversion to create a much larger combined Family Bathroom, if so desired.
The Finer Points:
Age of Property: 1920's
Council Tax Band: D
Payable to: Bury Metropolitan Borough Council
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Fully Double Glazed
All carpets, curtains and light fittings included.