- Four Bedroom Detached Property on the popular 'Tudor Grange' Development
- Enviable position on the edge of the development overlooking Bolton Road
- Private Road to property * Driveway * Integral Garage * Private gardens to the rear
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * NHBC Warranty in force
- Guest W.C./Cloakroom * Family Bathroom with Shower * En Suite Shower Room
- Lounge with double doors through to the Dining Kitchen
- Fitted Dining Kitchen with French Doors to the rear garden * Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite Shower Room
- Lovely new family home on edge of popular development
- All viewings are strictly by appointment * Make your appointment to view now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this delightfully well presented Four Bedroom Detached Property which is situated on the edge of this ever popular 'Tudor Grange' Development, situated on Bolton Road and extremely well placed and convenient for all the larger conurbations of Bury, Bolton and Radcliffe.
This property was one of the first properties to be built on the development in 2016 and is situated just to the left hand side of the sales office, it is accessed by its own private road which services a handful of properties. There is a driveway to the front of the property which provides access to the integral single garage. To the left hand side of the driveway is a small open plan front garden whilst to the rear is a much larger fully enclosed garden area which comprises of a paved patio area extending to the lawn. The property is heated by gas central heating, it is fully double glazed, it has the benefit of CCTV which is to be included and vacant possession is offered, so there is no onward chain.
As you would expect from a property that is only three years old, it is in fantastic condition throughout, and only what we can describe as being in pristine condition and ready to move into. The accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises:
Ground Floor: Reception Hall with tiled flooring leading through to the living room area, internal access door to the integral garage, staircase off to the right hand side to the first floor and a Guest w.c. / Cloakroom in white. The Lounge is at the front of the property and to the side of the hall and has double doors allowing access to the dining part of the Kitchen. The Kitchen / Dining Area has french doors out into the garden, the kitchen area is well fitted and all its integrated appliances are to be included, from the kitchen there is access to the Utility Room and a storage cupboard below the staircase.
On the first floor you will gain access to all the bedrooms and the bathroom, all the bedrooms are generous in proportion and the master bedroom has the advantage of an En-suite Shower Room with a white suite, the family bathroom also boasts a suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely family home on a much sought after development, being offered onto the market at a very realistic asking price.
We strongly recommend an early internal viewing of the property.
The Finer Points:
Age of Property: 2016 - still covered by the NHBC Warranty
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
Council Tax Band: E
Payable to: Bury Metropolitan Borough Council
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Vacant Possession Offered - No Chain
Fully Double Glazed - CCTV - South Facing Rear Garden
Extras: Carpets, Curtains & Blinds Included