- Extremely well presented Edwardian Semi Detached Property
- Much of its original character and charm still present in the property
- Original Floor and Wall Tiling * Picture rails, covings and dado rails * Original Corbells
- Original Lincrusta wall coverings, original frieze's and ornate decorative plasterwork to most rooms
- Large Gradens to the front and rear of the property * Detached garage and driveway to the lhs.
- Gas Central Heating (new boiler 2017) * Fully Double Glazed
- Bay windowed Lounge * Spacious Dining Room * Reception Hall * Vestibule
- Extremely well presented and fitted kitchen with several integrated appliances.
- All bedrooms fitted out to a high standard * Modern Bathroom in White
- Gorgeous Period Style Property in superb location * Must be viewed !!
Kristian Allan are really pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this delightfully well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is just over a century in age. It occupies a prime position in a very much sought after residential area between Bolton and Bury, so extremely convenient for many amenities and attractions, Radcliffe is also only a short distance away. Although over a hundred years old and substantially improved the property still maintains many of its original features, the vestibule still boasts its original tiled floor and tiled mural to the wall, the long expanse of hallway has its original spindled staircase to the first floor with its decorative dado and picture rails, corbells and entrance archway. The original lincrusta wallpaper is evident in most rooms in the property, as are the decorative frieze's above the picture rails complimenting the ornate covings and decorative plasterwork to the ceilings. On the first floor landing you will find the original colour leaded skylight, decorative balustrade and original timber panelled cupboard.
The property occupies quite a generous plot with private gardens to both its front and rear whilst to the left hand side is a driveway which will comfortably accommodate two to three cars and provides access to the detached garage at the rear.
The tastefully appointed accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises: Entrance Vestibule with its original tiling to the wall and floor, extending through the original archway with corbells below to the lengthy reception hall with feature staircase and many original decorative feature which show up through all the property, bay windowed lounge, spacious dining room, well fitted and equipped breakfast kitchen with a host of 'bosch' appliances which are to be included, to the rear of the kitchen is a Utility Room. Going up the stairs to the first floor you appreciate the spindled balustrade and colour leaded rooflight above the stairwell, the first floor landing provides access to all the well furnished bedrooms, all three bedrooms have quality fitted furniture, the family bathroom is spacious and boasts a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely spacious family home with many appealing features, we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.
Make your appointment to view Now.
The Finer Points:
Gas Central Heating (New Boiler 2017)
Fully Double Glazed
Council Tax Band: D
Payable to: Bury Metropolitan Borough Council
All Carpets, curtains and light fittings included
All 'Bosch' kitchen appliances included
Many quality appealing feature