- Superbly located Grade II Listed Character Cottage
- Panoramic views to the front over the Rossendale Valley
- Extensive tiered mature garden to the rear of the property
- Many original features: Mullion Windows * Beamed Ceilings * Brace and Latch internal doors
- Gas central heating ( new boiler 2014 ) * Fully Double Glazed - safety glass to first floor
- Kitchen to rear of property with staircase off to the first floor
- Charming, cosy lounge with 'open flue' feature stone fireplace and beamed ceiling
- Master bedroom with mullion windows and built in wardrobes
- A charming character cottage enjoying panoramic views across Haslingden
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view now!
We are extremely pleased to have been instructed in the sale of this charming 19th Century 'Grade II Listed' Stone Cottage which is situated at the top of Haslingden Old Road, past Ski Rossendale on the right. It occupies a very envious location with superb panoramic views across the Rossendale Valley. It is only a short distance from Rawtenstall Centre with its many attractions and is also very convenient for the M65 & M66 motorway networks.
The property has a small garden frontage with on street parking just below, to the rear of the property is a very large fully enclosed mature garden which steps away from the property and basically goes across three levels.
Being a Grade II Listed Building the property has to comply with certain legislation with regards to upgrading and remedial repairs so as not to spoil the aesthetics of the property and when you view the property you will certainly appreciate the many original and quality features, like the sculptured mullion windows to the front of the property, the beamed ceilings through the property and the internal brace and latch doors. The Lounge has a feature stone fireplace with an 'open flue'.
The property is heated by gas central heating and a new boiler was installed in 2014 which is covered by an annual gas service plan, it is fully double glazed and due to the low level of the first floor windows they are fitted with safety glass.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Lounge with beamed ceiling, mullion windows and open flue stone fireplace, Kitchen with access door to the garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms - the master with fitted furniture, and a recently fitted (2014) bathroom suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely character cottage, ideal as a starter home, make your appointment to view now.