- Last remaining plot on the development
- Extremely deceptive four bedroom mews style property
- Non - permit parking to the front of the property * Allocated parking on the development
- Gas C.H. * Fully Alarmed * Fully Double Glazed * Solar Panels * Vacant Possession
- Family Bathroom * En Suite Shower Room * Dressing Room * Guest W.C.
- Spacious Lounge & Separate Dining Room with French Doors to the garden
- Fully tiled fitted kitchen with all its integrated appliances to be included
- Four excellent sized bedrooms, the master with shower room and dressing room
- This is a deceptively spacious family home with no chain attached
- Make an appointment to view the property now !!
We are extremely pleased to be offering for sale this newly constructed four bedroom mews style property which is the last remaining unit for sale on this pleasant development of eight similar style properties on Parkhills Road. The properties are deceptively spacious and really need to be viewed internally to appreciate, not only the size of the property but also the quality of the finish.
It is heated by gas central heating, is fully double glazed and also has solar panels on the rear elevation of the roof. These panels are not part of any contract and ownership of them will pass over with the sale of the property. The property is fully alaramed, offered with immediate vacant possession and all its fitted carpets are to be included.
There is a smalll lawned garden frontage with boundary wall, fencing and gate and a block paved footpath to the front door. The rear garden is the larger, again it is mainly lawn and fully enclosed, there is access from the french doors in the dining room or by the access path at the rear of the development. At one end of the development is a car park and you are allocated one space, but at the front of the property the parking is not restricted, so there is also street parking at the front of the property.
The accommodation is spread across three levels and comprises:
Ground Floor: Entrance hallway, guest w.c., lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with built in appliances.
First Floor: Landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom
Second Floor: Master Bedroom with vellux rooflights, en suite shower room and adjacent dressing room.
This is a lovely new family home and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.