- Larger Style Mid Terrace Property with garden frontage
- Only a short walk to the centre of Heywood
- Private yard to the rear of the property
- Two reception rooms * Kitchen * Bathroom with corner suite
- Fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom
- In need of upgrading - hence the price!
- All viewings strictly by appointment.
- Make your appointment to view now!
We are pleased to have been instructed in the sale of this two bedroom mid terrace property situated on Regent Street, only a short stroll away from Heywood Town Centre with all its attractions and amenities.
This attractive looking property has the benefit of a small garden frontage whilst to the rear is a larger fully enclosed private yard area. There is ample street parking to the front of the property.
The property has the advantage of being double glazed and vacant possession is offered.
The accommodation spread over two floors comprises of: Ground Floor - Lounge with open fire in a stone surround to the chimney breast, Dining Room with a cast iron fireplace to the chimney breast in a period style surround and Kitchen with wall and base units leading out to the rear. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
This is a generous sized mid terrace house in need of some cosmetic improvement and we strongly recommend an early viewing,
All viewings are by appointment through this office.