- Exceptional, Immaculately presented stunning family home with open aspect to front and side
- 4 or 5 bedroom accommodation - two en-suite facilities (2018)
- Family bathroom - beautifully refitted to a high specifiction (2015)
- Immaculate bespoke fitted kitchen and dining area (fitted 2018) leading to conservatory.
- Ground floor bedroom or reception room with large en-suite shower room.
- Lounge with bespoke living flame log effect gas fire to the main wall * Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating (new boiler 2019) * Fully Double Glazed * Possible Vacant Possession
- Garden frontage * Indian paved rear garden space with solid gazebo and hot tub (negotiable)
- Detached garage to the rear of the property with power and lighting
- This is an amazing property with a 'WOW' at every turn - Make your appt to view Now!
Welcome To Higher Lomax Lane, Summit.
Higher Lomax Lane is situated just off 'Bury Street', Summit, Heywood and is conveniently placed for all local shops and amenities with the larger centre of Heywood only a short distance away. Higher Lomax lane is the main feeder road through this popular development which was built approximately 45 - 50 years ago. The property is situated towards the end of Higher Lomax Lane in a pleasant little cul-de-sac with open aspects to both the front and side. As there is no traffic beyond the property, the vendors inform us it is lovely, peaceful and quiet.
The property has a small garden frontage and the larger rear garden has been totally paved with 'Indian Stone flags'. It is easily maintainable and ideal as an entertaining area on those long sunny days and evenings. To the side of the conservatory is a pergola style structure with a hot tub below, this is not included in the selling price but the vendors are prepared to negotiate separately.
To the right hand of the property is a driveway the depth of the property which provides access to the larger than average detached garage at the rear, benefiting from power and lighting.
The present owners have been residents in this property for around 6 years and over that period of time, they have incurred considerable expense in bringing the property to the present stunning home that it has become. No expense has been spared and no room has been left un turned, it has a double storey extension to its left hand side which provides extra spacious accommodation on both levels. The accommodation comprises:
Entrance vestibule, Reception Hall with its laminated flooring and feature chrome and timber staircase and balustrade off to the first floor, Lounge with feature 'remote control' living flame 'log effect' gas fire recessed into the main wall, beautifully fitted bespoke Kitchen / Dining Room (2018) with centre island unit and double doors out to the conservatory. To the side of the dining kitchen is access to the extension at ground floor level which is ideal as the fifth bedroom or third reception room, (dependent on circumstances) with an adjoining newly refitted (2018) en-suite Shower Room this is ideal as a small self contained unit.
Landing with feature balustrade and internal corridor with built in wardrobes, providing access to the rear bedroom and extension Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom - beautifully re-fitted in 2015, three further bedrooms, the smallest currently being used and fitted out as a home office.
The Finer Points:
Viewings: All viewings are by appointment through this office.
Tenure: Leasehold, subject to an annual ground rent of £16.00
Council Tax Band: C payable to Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council
New Boiler Installed: 2019
Solar panels Installed
New Family Bathroom: 2015 - New Fitted Kitchen: 2018 - Two New En-Suite Shower Rooms: 2018
All carpets, curtains and light fittings included.
Possible Vacant Possession Offered