- Imposing three bedroom double fronted detached property on imposing corner plot
- Very much sought after development just off Dumers Lane, Radcliffe
- Generous corner plot with gardens to the front and rear and driveway for the family car
- Gas central heating * Full double glazing * Leasehold * Tax Band 'C'
- Central hallway with staircase off and guest w.c. with a two piece suite in white
- Large lounge area to the left hand side overlooking the gardens
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances * Dining area with french doors out to the garden
- Family bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- Two generous sized double bedrooms and a single bedroom to the rear of the property
- This is a lovely family home on a very popular development * Make your appointment to view now !!
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this very imposing looking three bedroom double fronted detached property which occupies a superb corner position on this highly regarded and much sought after residential development just off Dumers Lane, Radcliffe. It is extremely convenient for so many amenities, the larger centres of Radcliffe, Bury & Whitefield are all only a short travelling distance away. The metrolink into Manchester has its nearest stop in Radcliffe and for those needing to travel further afield, the M62/M60/M66 motorway networks are all very easily accessible.
The property is very attractive in appearance and has the benefit of having gardens to all four sides, it has a small garden to the front and left hand side, with a driveway to its right hand side for the family car. The rear garden is substantially the larger and is accessed either down the side of the property or through the french doors in the dining area, there is a large paved patio area extending down the garden - ideal for the barbecue and drinks in the sunshine, and to the left hand side of this is a well tended lawn area.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed the tenure is leasehold and the property falls within council tax band 'C'.
This is a lovely family home but offered at a price that should appeal to both first time buyers and families alike.
The property is extremely attaractive by its style alone and as you enter through the front door in the middle of the property you are immediately into the reception hall with its laminated flooring running through to the foot of the stairs and into the kitchen and dining area, the lounge is to the left, the kitchen to the right and directly ahead is the staircase to the first floor with a guest w.c. to its left hand side.
The lounge is generous in size with a square bay window to the side overloking the garden. The kitchen is extremely well fitted with an ample selection of base and wall units in light grey with complimenting white worktops and the built in appliances are to be included. The dining area is beyond the kitchen and has the distinct benefit of having french doors leading out into the garden. There is a guest w.c. at the rear of the hallway and to the side of the staircase and this has a two piece suite in white.
You arrive at the landing on the first floor and have access to all the rooms on this floor, all bedrooms are considered generous in size and the main bedroom also has the advantage of being equipped with fitted wardrobes with full length sliding mirrored doors. The family bathroom is partially tiled and has a lovely three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
We are confident this will not be on the market long and strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.