- Extremely well presented 2nd Floor Retirement Apartment
- Much sought after retirement development
- Commmunal gardens and allocated parking available
- Lifts to all floors * Vacant Possession offered
- Electric Underfloor Heating * Full Double Glazing
- Lounge with french doors and Juliet Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances included
- Two double bedrooms - the master with an en suite shower room
- Spacious Guest Shower Room * Utility Room * Dressing Room
- Independent living with communal facilities - lots of options to socialise
We are pleased to have been instructed in the sale of this extremely well presented Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment situated in the ever popular Valley Court Development. Ideal for those looking for a retirement flat in the North, this fantastic Holcombe Brook development offers 55 apartments exclusively for the over 60's in Holcombe Brook in Bury.
Perfectly situated in close proximity to numerous areas of interest, this retirement living development has easy access to Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Manchester, Greenmount, Summerseat, Tottington, Harwood and Bradshaw.
In addition to its convenient location, Valley Court has a wealth of fantastic on site facilities. These include landscaped gardens – available for resident’s use – and a communal lounge. There is also a guest suite for visiting friends and families to use with private parking, on-site lift and laundry room all available too”
This apartment is offered with vacant possession, it is ready for occupation and all the carpets and curtains are to be included.
The accommodation is very generous in proportion and overlooks Longsight Road, the accommodation comp: Reception Hall, Shower Room, Living / Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances, Two good size double bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room, Dressing Room and a Utility Room.
This is a retirement complex where you must be over 60 to reside, any prospective owners must go through a vetting process with the apartment management. The service charge is £228 pcm, the ground rent is £500 per annum and private reserved parking is available at £250 per annum.
All viewings must be accompanied and are strictly by appointment through this office.