- Deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property in popular location
- Gardens to the front & rear * Driveway * Attached garage converted to utility room and man cave
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed (2019) * Freehold * Tax band 'C'
- Lounge with feature fireplace and laminated flooring
- Fitted dining kitchen (2014) extending through to the utility room and store room
- Spacious conservatory at the rear of the property over 15 sq. metres in size
- Newly fitted bathroom in 2018 with a white suite and shower over the bath
- Fitted wardobes to the master bedroom
- Superb family home on very popular residential development just off Bolton Road
- This property is bound to generate lots of interest * Make your appointment to view now!!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property which is situated on this very much sought after development just off Bolton Road and is extremely well placed for many amenities, it is in close proximity to Bolton, Radcliffe and Bury and convenient for all their attractions and events.
The property has a large conservatory to the rear and the attached garage has been converted to a utility room and storage area, but still has the appearance of a garage with its up and over door to the front. This could easily be converted back to a garage if required or even a third reception area.
The property has gardens to its front and rear, the front being open plan whilst the rear is much larger and fully enclosed. There is a driveway to the front right hand side of the property leading to the front of the garage. It is heated by gas central heating and was fully double glazed in 2019, we are informed the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'C' with this payable to Bury Council. All the fitted carpets, curtains and window blinds are to be included in the selling price.
The accommodation comprises:
Ground Floor, Entrance hallway with staircase off to the first floor, to the left hand side of the hall is the lounge with its laminated flooring and feature fireplace to the chimney breast. To the end of the hallway is the dining kitchen which was refitted in 2014 and now boasts ample base and wall storage units with 'gloss cream' fascias, complimenting darker worktops and an inset sink unit, the integrated appliances are to be included. To the right hand side of the kitchen area is the utility room leading into a store room and to the front of the dining area is access through to the conservatory at the rear which offers 15 square metres of floor space and has double doors out into the garden.
First Floor, As you arrive on the landing there is a side facing window, making it a light and bright area, there is access to all three bedrooms, the largest having the advantage of fitted furniture and then to the rear right hand side is the bathroom which was totally re-fitted in 2018 and boasts a white three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely family home, from the outside, you cannot appreciate what it has to offer with its replacement kitchen and bathroom, the converted garage and the addition of a large conservatory at the rear of the property. We strongly recommend you make an early appointment to view.
All viewings are to be accompanied, so make your appointment now !!