- Modern (1999) Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Driveway to the front * Private patio/garden to the rear
- Gas Central Heating (New Boiler 2017) * Fully Double Glazed
- Tenure: Leasehold * Tax Band: C
- New Bathroom 2012 * Kitchen 2006 * Guest W.C. 2013 * En-suite 2012
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Guest W.C. * Lounge with feature gas fire to main wall
- Dining Kitchen with french doors and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fitted furniture to all four bedrooms * En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Superbly appointed four bedroom family home which needs to be viewed.
- Make your appointment to view now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this modern (1999) four bedroom detached property which is situated in this prominent position on Church Street, Walshaw, close to all the local attractions and amenities and the larger conurbations of Bury and Ramsbottom are only a short distance away. The property has a driveway to the front which provides adequate parking for two cars, the rear of the property is a garden area, larger in size and with boundary fencing. There is paving directly behind the property with steps to a raised and well stocked, mature garden area.
The well proportioned accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises of:
Large spacious entrance hall with tiled floor extending through to the kitchen, staircase off to the first floor and Guest W.C. (which was re-fitted in 2013) adjacent, the Lounge is to the right of the Hall and is to the front of the property with laminated flooring and a gas fire to the main wall in a feature surround. Across the rear of the property is a well fitted dining kitchen at over 20 sq meters, the dining area has french doors to the garden and the kitchen is well fitted and all the integrated appliances are to be included.
On the first floor you will find access to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom, all four bedrooms have the benefit of built in furniture which is to be included and the master bedroom has the added advantage of an En-suite Shower Room which we understand was replaced in 2012, the family bathroom is now a Shower Room and was re-fitted in 2012.
This is a lovely spacious family home and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view to appreciate its many qualities and attributes.
The Finer Points:
Age of Property: 1999
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
Council Tax Band: D
Payable to: Bury Metropolitan Borough Council
Heating: Gas Central Heating (New Boiler 2017)
Fully Double Glazed
Extras: All fitted carpets to be included
Improvements: New Fitted Kitchen 2006, New Guest W.C. 2013, New Family Bathroom 2012, New En-Suite Shower Room 2012