- Fully Renovated and attractive looking Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Popular and convenient location just of Walmersley Road
- Garden Frontage and Two tiered enclosed yard with storage to the rear
- Gas Central Heating - New Boiler 2016 * Rewired * Fully Double Glazed
- Entrance vestibule * Lounge with laminated flooring and wood burning stove recessed into chimney breast.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with 'Gloss White' units and integrated appliances to be included
- Two good sized Bedrooms - each with laminated flooring
- Stunning fully tiled Bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- All carpets and curtains are to be included in the selling price.
- This is a lovely starter home in very convenient location which much be viewed to be appreciated
We are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this delightfully well presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property which occupies this lovely location just off Walmersley Road and opposite Clarence Park, making it ideal for those with young children looking for their first home. There are shops nearby on Walmersley Road and the larger centre of Bury is only a short distance away.
The property occupies a slightly elevated position with a neatly presented garden frontage and a large yard area to the rear which is stepped and also has a plenfiful supply of storage units. The property is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new boiler was installed in 2016, it is fully double glazed and it has also been rewired. We are informed the property is Leasehold and subject to a nominal ground rent for the remainder of 999 years. It falls within council tax band 'A' and this is payable to Bury Council.
The property is immaculately presented throughout and comprises the following accommodation:-
Ground Floor, Entrance vestibule leading through to the Lounge area with its laminated flooring and recessed chimney breast which houses a wood burning stove - a superb feature to the main room in the property. The Kitchen is at the rear of the property and has a door leading out to the split level large rear yard area, the kitchen is well fitted through with ample base and wall units in a 'Santini Grey Gloss Finish' and complimenting worktops, the fitted oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine are to be included. The staircase to the first floor is between the Lounge and Kitchen and there is storage below which is accessed from the Kitchen.
First Floor, As you arrive on the landing there is access to all the rooms on this floor, to the front of the property is the main bedroom with its window overlooking the park and its laminated flooring. The smaller Bedroom is at the rear of the property and also has the advantage of laminated flooring. The Bathroom has been replaced recently and now boasts a modern three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath, the room is fully tiled and has a chrome heated towel rail and an illuminated mirror.
This is a lovely starter home in a much sought after location, so we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.