- Exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi detached property
- New imprinted concrete driveway to the front of the house
- Immaculate split level garden to the rear with paved and decking areas * Large garden shed with power
- Fully Double Glazed (New composite front door) * Gas Central Heating
- Many appealing rustic/retro features through the property
- Amazing extended entertaining Kitchen - quality throughout and appliances included
- Three bedrooms - the middle sized one with fitted furniture
- Stunning Shower Room with a white suite incorporating a step in shower enclosure
- This is a superbly appointed family home with many charming features
- Make your appointment to view this lovely property now.
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this superbly appointed Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is situated on this small select development 'just off' Turton Road. It is only a short distance to the centre of Tottington so is extremely convenient for all the shops, amenities and attractions it has to offer.
The property has in recent years been substantially improved and upgraded and only after an early internal viewing will you fully appreciate its many truse qualities. We are informed the property is leasehold and subject to an annual ground rent of £15.50 for the remainder of 999 years, it falls into council tax band B and this is paid to Bury Council. The property is extremely attractive from external appearances with its recently laid imprinted concrete driveway, enhanced with the wrought iron railings to the perimeter of the property. There is a pathway to the left hand side which provides access to the well maintained garden at the rear, which is split level, has paved and artificial grass area, together with a large garden shed in the top left hand side of the garden.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. An Orangery was built at the rear of the property in late 2018 and is a much welcome addition to the property, it has created a much larger and superbly appointed Kitchen/Social Hub which is overall is extremely appealing.
You enter the property via the front recently fitted composite door and this leads you directly to a small vestibule which then has a second door through to the Lounge with its staircase off to the first floor, there is rustic timber boarding to the chimney breast. There are double doors through to the now enlarged kitchen/entertaining area, which I feel has the 'wow' factor and will certainly appeal to all who view. There is a large centre island dividing the room and the integrated double oven, hob, hood & fridge/freezer are to be included.
On the first floor you have access to all three bedrooms, the middle one having fitted wardrobes and also to the bathroom which is modern in its appearance and has the benefit of a step in shower enclosure.
This is a lovely family home and well worthy of an early internal inspection.