- Extremely deceptive end terrace property providing substantial four double bedroom accommodation
- Extremely good location on the main road into Ramsbottom so convenient for many amenities and attractions
- Formerly commercial premises, used as residential for past nine years, but superb potential for many uses
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Vacant possession offered so no onward chain
- Slightly trapezoidal in shape with it being larger at the rear than the front
- Large cellars * Lounge / Dining room over 40 sq metres of floor area * Guest W.C.
- Large well presented kitchen /dining area with fitted range and french doors to the rear
- Four large bedrooms - all considered a generous double sized room
- Large bathroom in white with shower over the 'P' shape bath and his'n'her sinks
- This is a very large family home in a very popular location * Make your appointment to view now.
WHEN SELLING YOUR PROPERTY - PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING !!
THAT IS WHY 'KRISTIAN ALLAN' ARE IN THE TOP 3% OF ESTATE AGENTS IN THE UK
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM STONE FRONTED END TERRACE PROPERTY
OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION SO NO ONWARD CHAIN
IT MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO APPRECIATE ITS MANY QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
We are extremely pleased to have received instruction in the sale of this delightfully well appointed and highly maintained four double bedroomed end stone terrace property which is situated on the main feeder road into Ramsbottom. It is extremely well placed and only a short walk from the centre with everything it has to offer from The Chocolate Cafe to an eclectic selection of craft ale bars and restaurants, not forgetting the many independent retail shops and the various attractions and events associated with the East Lancashire Steam Railway with its station in the centre.
Over the years the property has been used for many purposes, and we feel it may have started out life as a retail unit with accommodation above at the front and a separate property at the rear with side and rear access. In more recent years one very large unit has been created which now provides extremely spacious four bedroom family accommodation, but I feel the property still has tremendous potential and opportunities to be adapted and altered to suit many uses (subject to relevant permissions), or it could just remain as it is, a generously proportioned family home, in a very popular residential area.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed, the tenure is leasehold subject to a nominal annual ground rent for the remainder of 999 years and it falls into council tax band 'B'. The sellers are prepared to offer immediate vacant possession, so there is no onward chain.
There are very generous sized cellars with the property which will prove useful for a variety of purposes, but the main accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises:-
Ground floor, very large lounge and dining area with a beautiful hand crafted staircase off to the first floor, to the main wall on the left hand side is a feature stone fireplace with an inset gas fire and there is fixed seating into the window recesses. To the rear of the lounge is the dining kitchen which runs across the whole of the property, it has a tiled door and french doors out to the rear. It is extremely well fitted with base and wall units in cream with complimenting worktops, an inset sink unit and a very popular central island unit. The chimney breast has been recessed and now houses a range cooker, which is to be included. To the side of the dining area is a doorway which leads through to a small hallway at the side of the property and there is also a second door which takes you into the guest w.c. with its two piece suite in white.
The beautiful feature spindle staircase will take you from the lounge upto the landing on the first floor and here you will immediately notice the size of the four bedrooms that are available, they are all considered double in size and two have dual aspect. The family bathroom has a modern four piece suite in white which includes a 'P' shaped bath with shower above and his'n'hers wash hand basins.
Why not give us a call and make your appointment to view now!!