- Lovely well presented two bedroom semi detached property
- Very popular and well regarded residential development close to centre of Heywood
- Parking to the front for three cars * Exceptional 'manicured' garden at the rear
- Gas central heating * Full double glazing * Leasehold * Vacant possession so no onward chain
- Hallway with laminated flooring through * Guest W.C. with two piece suite in white
- Fitted Kitchen in 'gloss cream' with built in oven, hob, hood & fridge/freezer
- Entertaining lounge with part pitched ceiling, velux rooflights and french doors to the garden
- Fitted furniture to both double bedrooms * Boarded loft - ideal for storage
- This is a lovely first time buyer property
- Make your appointment to view now !! All viewings are by appointment
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this delightfully well presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached property which is situated on the ever popular Copper Wells development in the heart of Heywood. It is well placed for all local amenities, ideally situated for the town centre and the larger conurbations of Bury and Rochdale are very easily accessible.
The property has garden frontage with parking for three cars whilst to the rear is a much larger and fully enclosed rear garden which can only be describes as being in 'manicured' condition. The grass was so immaculately tended I had to check whether it was artificial or not. There is a footpath down the right hand side which leads to the garden shed.
It is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed, the tenure is leasehold and it falls within council tax band 'B' with this being payable to Rochdale Council. All the fitted carpets and light fittings are to be included and vacant possession is offered, so there is no onward chain.
The accommodation is over two levels and comprises: Entrance Hallway with access to all ground floor rooms, Guest WC with a two piece suite in White, Fitted Kitchen with all the integrated appliances to be included, to the rear of the ground floor is the extremely spacious Lounge / Reception area with its pitched ceiling and velux rooflights and french doors out into the garden. On the first floor you will find the two double bedrooms - both very similar in size and a family Bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath.
This really is a lovely starter home on a very pleasant development offered at an attractive price for the first time buyer. We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.