- Imposing detached bungalow offering the potential of four bedroom accommodation
- Large corner plot with extensive gardens to four sides * Detached garage and two driveways for upto 8 cars
- Gas central heating (new boiler 2019) * Fully double glazed * Freehold
- Entrance vestibule * Reception hall with central staircase to the first floor
- All rooms are very generous in proportion and can be adapted to suit your requirements
- 3 Reception areas & 4 Bedrooms or 4 Reception areas and 3 Bedrooms - the choice is yours
- Fitted kitchen with 5 ring range cooker and dish washer to be included * Utility room
- En-suite shower room to the ground floor master bedroom * Family bathroom with 5 piece suite
- This is a lovely property on a very generous corner plot with so much potential
- We are confident this property will generate a tremendous response
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this deceptively spacious detached bungalow which occupies a very generous corner plot adjacent to Starling Road and Bolton Road, and therefore extremely convenient for the larger centres of Bury, Bolton and Radcliffe.
The property occupies an elevated position, is central to the plot and enjoys extensive gardens and land to all four sides. Access is from Starling Road, there is a footpath which provides access to the property which is central and to the right hand side of this is a driveway for two cars and then there is gated access to the rear of the property. To the left hand side and set below the bungalow is a large driveway which will comfortably accommodate 6 - 8 cars and provides access to the detached garage. To the right hand side of this driveway is a lawn area with steps at the rear leading to a large and very mature rear garden, which is set over several levels, there are flagged and paved patio areas, together with well stocked borders and a large lawn area.
The property is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new boiler was installed in 2019, it is fully double glazed. The tenure of the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'G' with this being payable to Bury Council. All the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings are to be included in the selling price.
Access is at the front of the property and as you enter the property your first area is the vestibule which leads straight into the central hallway with its easy rise staircase to the two bedrooms on the first floor and a large walk in cloaks cupboard below. As we walk around the accommodation, the first room on the right is what I feel initially would have been a double bedroom, but is currently used as a home office, it is a bright and spacious room with windows to two elevations, the next owners of the property may choose to use this as a bedroom again. The next room along is also a reception room and can be used as a breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen is well fitted to two elevations with ample base and wall units and complimenting worktops with an inset sink unit, the built in dishwasher and 5 ring burner range cooker are to be included. Next to the kitchen is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine.
As we pass by the foot of the staircase, the next area comprises of the main master bedroom with its fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There is also a very large family bathroom adjacent, with a five piece bathroom suite. Back to the front left hand side of the property and we find the largest room in the house, this was formerly two separate reception rooms i.e. the lounge and dining room but with the party wall removed it is now one extremely large entertaining room, but it could quite easily be returned to two reception rooms.
On the first floor you arrive on a small landing with a double bedroom to either side, both these bedrooms are irregular in shape, have exposed ceiling beams and velux rooflights.
This is an exceptional property with lots of potential. We welcome viewing appointments from anyone in a position to proceed.
Please ring and make your appointment to view now.