- Recently constructed semi detached property
- Gardens to the front and rear and driveway to the side
- Ideal opportunity for investor - currently tenanted at £600.00 pcm. * Good ROI
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Alarmed * Vacant possession - no onward chain
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and french doors out to the garden
- Guest W.C. with a two piece suite in white
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room in white
- Family bathroom with a three piece suite in white
- Tidy well presented property off the beaten track but convenient for main roads and motorways
- All viewings are strictly by appointment * Make your appointment to view now !!
We are pleased to have taken instruction on this recently built semi detached property which is situated in this quiet, off the beaten track location close to Lowerplace, Rochdale. The property is well placed for many local shops and amenities on Oldham Road and the motorway networks are extremely accessible at both junctions 20 & 21 of the M62.
The property has a garden to the front and rear and also has a private driveway for the family car, although there is a plentiful supply of 'off the road' parking.
At present the property is with a monthly rental income of £600.00. We feel there are many opportunities here, whether it be an investor looking for a already running buy one or for a first time buyer (although notice will have to be served).
The property is heated by gas central heating, and double glazed and a security alarm system. We are informed the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'B'.
The accommodation across two floors and this comprises:
Ground Floor, Lounge, Dining Kitchen with built in appliances and French doors out into the garden. Adjacent to the dining area is a guest wc with a two piece suite in white.
First Floor, Landing with access to bedrooms and bathroom, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room in white and the bathroom also has a three piece suite in white.
The property has so many possibilities, but in the first instance why not give us a call and make an appointment to view.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars an accurate and reliable reflection of the property. They do not however constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. You should confirm the boundaries and land ownership of the property with your legal representative. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the details in the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings unless specifically stated are to be agreed during negotiations with the seller.