- Stunning and tastefully appointed two bedroom stone cottage with many quirky features
- Small garden frontage and extensive mature gardens to the side and rear * South facing rear garden
- Not one, not two - but three reception rooms, two with french doors out to the private gardens
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Freehold
- Lounge with period style feature fireplace * Stylish dining room with staircase off
- Third reception room with feature pitched ceiling and inset downlights
- Modern fitted kitchen with pitched ceiling and to include the integrated oven, hob, hood, fridge freezer and microwave oven
- Two beautifully appointed double bedrooms * Family bathroom in white with shower
- Beautiful stone cottage property with many unexpected 'WOW' features
- All viewings are by appointment * Ring and make your appointment to view now!!
We are extremely pleased to be able to offer onto the market this exceptionally well presented, tastefully appointed and deceptively spacious two bedroom stone cottage property which occupies this very imposing position on Bury Road, this is the main road into Tottington with all its attractions and amenities and the larger centre of Bury is also very easily accessible.
To the front of the property is a small easily maintainable garden with decorative wrought iron fencing and gate. There is access down the left hand side of the property to the large private and fully enclosed gardens to the side and rear. in fact the size of the gardens and land with the property is one of the many surprises in store.
As you leave either of the two larger reception areas through their individual french doors you are immediately into the garden with its selection of mature trees and bushes, there are decking areas at three differing levels which lead down to a slightly lower gravelled area, with a well tended lawn to its side, there are garden sheds which are to be included.There is ample space for sun bathing, dining or simply enjoying a drink and a snack on a gorgeous sunny afternoon.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed the tenure is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'A'.
This beautifully appointed accommodation is spread across two floor;
Just through the front door and you are immediately into the entrance vestibule, straight away you will notice the character and quirky feel of this lovely property. The lounge is the next room on your travels with its front facing window and polished wood fire surround and inset cast iron fireplace. There is a door at the rear in the left hand corner and this takes you through to the second of the three reception areas, the dining room, a little larger than the lounge but with the advantage of french doors out into the garden and a staircase upto the first floor.
The third reception room is by far the largest and also has french doors out into the garden, a lovely feature pitched ceiling and inset downlights. The kitchen is at the rear and runs the width of all the reception rooms, it also has a pitched ceiling with inset downlights, it is extremely well fitted out and the built in oven, hob and extractor hood are to be included.
As you arrive on the first floor landing you have access to both bedrooms and the bathroom and also access to the boarded loft space with its pull down ladder. Both bedrooms are considered double in size and the bathroom boasts a lovely modern three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is an exceptional property with many appealing and unexpected features. It can certainly be describes as quirky, so if this is ticking your boxes, dont delay, give us a call and make an appointment to view. All viewings are strictly by appointment.