- Modern three bedroom semi detached property in prime residential location
- Gardens to the front & rear * Garage and driveway
- Gas Central heating * Full double glazing * Freehold * Tax band 'C'
- Small entrance vestibule * Lounge with hard wood flooring & staircase off to the first floor
- Modern fitted kitchen in black and white with built in appliances to be included
- Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Quality fitted furniture to the main bedroom at the front
- Modern white bathroom suite with 'P' shaped bath and shower over
- Lovely family home in what we consider to be 'move in' condition
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view now !!
We are extremely pleased to be offering onto the market this well presented and tastefully appointed three bedroom semi detached property which is situated on this ever popular residential development in the heart of Bardley Fold. It is well placed for all the local amenities and attractions and the much larger centres of Radcliffe, Bolton and Bury are all very easily accessible.
The property has gardens to its front and rear, the rear being the more private and fully enclosed. to the left hand side of the property is a driveway which provides access to the garage and also allows parking for the family car.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed - there are new composite doors to both the front and rear of the property. The tenure is Freehold and we are informed it falls within council tax band 'C' with this being payable to Bury Council.
This is a lovely family home and we strongly recommend an early internal viewing.
As you enter the front door you arrive in a vestibule area with a door to its right which leads straight into the large lounge area with its front facing window, Malaysian Oak hardwood flooring and staircase off to the first floor. The dining room is at the rear left hand side of the property and this room allows access through to the kitchen. The kitchen has been replaced in recent years and now boasts a modern fitted kitchen with ample base and wall units in white with complimenting black worktops and contrasting black and white tiling. The built in oven, hob and extractor hood are to be included.
As you arrive on the landing the bathroom is directly ahead of you and to the right is a window allowing plenty of light in. Like the kitchen the bathroom has also been recently re-fitted and now has a three piece suite in white with a 'P' shaped bath and shower above, there is complementary tiling in black and white. There are three bedrooms - two double and one single.
This is a nice family home, on a very popular development and we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.