- Ideal starter home in close proximity to Fairfield Hopsital and Bury Centre
- Formerly two bedrooms but now three - easily converted back if need be
- Professionally paved area to the front of the property with raised central flower bed
- Fully enclosed, gated and paved large rear yard area - ideal secure parking for the family car
- Fully double glazed in 2016 * New Roof in 2020 * Vacant possession - no onward chain
- Entrance hall * Lounge with feature fireplace * Fitted kitchen with oven, hob & hood included
- Landing with feature balustrade and access to the loft space
- Unique 'dusky peach' bathroom suite with a shower over the bath
- This is a nice tidy home which is ready to occupy
- Ring and make your appointment to view Now !! It will not be on the market long.
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this well presented townhouse which is situated on Shaw Street, which runs parallel between Bell Lane and Wash Lane and is extremely convenient for many ammenities. Bury centre with everything it has to offer is only a short travelling distance away and for those needing to travel further afield the M66/M60/M62 motorway networks are all only a few minutes away in the car.
The property has paved areas to both its front and rear, the front also having a central raised flower bed. The rear of the property is quite generous in size and is fully enclosed. It is fully paved with secure gates leading out at the rear, making it ideal for secure parking of the family car. There is also a substantial garden shed which is to be included.
The property is generally well maintained externally and we are informed it was re-roofed earlier this year (2020) and new double glazed units were installed in 2016 and is heated by a combination of gas and electric fires and radiators. The property was initially built with two large double bedrooms, but in recent years the rear bedroom has been split in two with the addition of a stud wall, if you would prefer just two bedrooms, but larger, then this wall can very easily be removed.
The accommodation comprises:-
Ground Floor: Entrance hall with staircase off to the first floor and door to the left leading to the lounge with its front facing window, dado rail to the perimeter and feature fireplace to the chimney breast. At the rear of the lounge is the dining kitchen which runs right across the back of the property and is split roughly 50/50 as a dining area and kitchen area with a centre island unit dividing the two. The kitchen is well fitted out and the built in oven, hob and extractor hood are all to be included.
First Floor: Landing with feature decorative balustrade and access to the loft space, there are three bedrooms on this floor, but as previously explained, could be changed around to suit your needs. The bathroom has a three piece suite in 'dusky peach' with a shower over the bath.
If you would like to view this property then please do not hesitate to get in touch, you won’t be disappointed !!