- Immaculate and well presented two bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow
- Tastefully appointed throughout - You wont be disappointed
- Block paved driveway to the front for the family car * Enclosed gardens to the rear * Garage part converted
- Gas central heating (new worcester boiler 2015) * Fully double glazed * Vacant possession - no chain
- Lounge * Dining Room * Conservatory across the rear of the property with french doors to the garden
- Extremely well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances * Utility room * Shower room
- Two double bedrooms to the first floor - the master with bespoke quality fitted furniture
- First floor W.C. with a two piece suite in white
- This is a lovely quality family home which is tastefully appointed and decorated throughout
- All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office * Make your appointment to view Now!!
We are extremely pleased to have received instruction in the sale of this delightfully well presented two bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow which is situated on the ever popular Seddons Farm Estate. This has always been a very popular development and this is probably due to its closeness to many local amenities and also its easy access into Bury or Bolton.
The property has gardens to both its front and rear, the front is generally open plan with a large block paved driveway for the family car and to either side of this are easily maintainable garden areas. The photo gives the impression of there being an integral garage, however it has been partially converted internally and a part of this is now a utility room accessed from the internal hallway at the rear, part of the garage still remains and is ideal as a large garden storage area/work room. The rear garden is fully enclosed and directly to the rear of the conservatory is a large paved area, ideal for the barbecues or a lazy sunday afternoon with a glass of fizz. There is a lovely lawn area to the remaining three sides of the paved patio area.
The property is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new 'Worcester' boiler was installed in 2015, it is also fully double glazed. The tenure of the property is leasehold and we understand this is subject to an annual ground rent of £7.00 for the remainder of 999 years. The property falls withincouncil tax band 'D' and this is payable to Bury Council.
We describe the property as two bedrooms, but this could quite easily be converted to three by converting the dining room at the front of the property to a third bedroom, simply by rebuilding the original party wall to the lounge.
This well appointed and tastefully decorated accommodation is spread across two floors:
As you enter the bungalow through the front door, you arrive in the reception hall, which has a lovely spindle staircase off to the first floor, the two doors to the right lead into the lounge and dining room and directly ahead is access through to the kitchen. The dining room is spacious with its front facing square bay window and archway through to the lounge. The lounge has patio doors through to the conservatory and there is a feature gas fire to the chimney breast. The large conservatory runs across the back of the property and is an excellent third reception area with its double doors leading out to the paved patio in the garden.
The kitchen is extremely well fitted out with its rear facing window, pergo flooring and inset downlights to the ceiling, it has an abundance of quality base and wall units with complimenting worktops and an inset sink unit. The built in oven, hob, hood, dishwasher and refrigerator are to be included.
To the side of the hallway and at the rear is a second hallway which provides access to the utility room and family shower room, which is really well fitted out with a run of quality vanitory units below the windows and a three piece suite in white.
On the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with a w.c. and wash hand basin in white. There are fitted wardrobes to one of the bedrooms.
This is a lovely property on a very popular development, we are sure that if you find the external appearance of the property appealing, then you wont be disappointed viewing it internally. All viewings are by appointment through this office. Make your appointment to view now!!