- Unique quirky detached stone cottage with all the attributes of a duplex apartment
- Off street parking and pebbled garden area ideal for pots and troughs
- Superb opportunity for young professional couple seeking something different
- Only a short stroll from Ramsbottom centre with its mix of craft ale bars, restaurants and independent shops
- Gas central heating (new boiler 2015) * Full double glazing * Vacant possession - no onward chain
- Lounge with Juliet balcony, beamed ceiling, velux rooflights and parquet wood flooring
- Fitted kitchen with engineered wood flooring and to include all the integrated appliances
- Bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- This is a lovely 'different' style of property in a very convenient location
- Make an appointment to view Now!!
We are pleased to have received instruction to market this rather unusual detached character property which is situated on Bolton Road West, which is the main road leading into Ramsbottom. Ramsbottom is the ever popular town that everyone seems to be wanting to move to. It has a fantastic social scene with its eclectic mix of bars, cafe's and restaurants and for those who are hooked on 'retail therapy' there is a good selection of independent traders and retailers. The east lancashire steam railway has a station in the centre of Ramsbottom and this is ideal for children and adults alike, with its regular themed weekend events.
The property internally is a little bit upside down, and although it has the apearance externally of a small detached cottage, internally it has more the characteristics of a duplex apartment. We feel it will be ideally suited to a young single or professional couple looking for a property which is convenient for many places but is also very easily manageable and maintainable. It has off street parking to the front of the property for the family car and there is plenty of space for a selection of pots and tubs on the gravelled frontage.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is also fully double glazed. We are informed the tenure is leasehold subject to a nominal annual ground rent for the remainder of 999 years, and falls within council tax band 'B'. The vendor is prepared to offer vacant possession so there is no onward chain and all the fitted carpets are to be included in the selling price.
The accommodation is accessed from the side and is spread across two floors:-
As you enter the property you first arrive into the entrance hall with its staircase directly ahead to the first floor, to the side of the staircase and central to the ground floor is the bathroom with its tiled walls and engineered wood flooring and a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath. There is a bedroom to either side, front and rear, of this central area, both very similar in size and both regarded as doubles.
The staircase takes you upto the first floor and brings you out into the main lounge area with its feature spindled balustrade, beamed ceiling, double doors to its front with a 'juliet balcony' and 'parquet' wood flooring. The kitchen is adjacent to the lounge area and is well fitted out in cream with 'engineered' wood flooring. There is an ample supply of base and wall units in cream with complimenting 'butchers block' worktops and an inset sink unit. The built in oven, hob, hood, washing machine, dish washer and fridge / freezer are all to be included
The property is fully alarmed, it has retractable internal 'scissor' shutters to the ground floor windows, and for those amongst you that love gadgets, all the internal lights are manual or voice controlled.
This is a lovely character property in a superb location just outside the centre of Ramsbottom. We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.