- Delightfully well presented three bedroom semi detached family home * Move in condition
- Gardens to the front and rear with gated access to the side * Yippee !! Driveway for two cars
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Ideal first time buyer property with no onward chain
- Hallway with engineered wood flooring * Guest W.C. with a white suite
- Lounge with feature fireplace * Dining room with french doors to the garden at the rear
- Lovely fitted kitchen in 'cream' with integrated appliances to be included
- Family bathroom with a three piece suite in white * En-suite Shower Room to main bedroom
- Three bedrooms - the smallest with built in captians bunk, fitted robes and bulkhead storage
- Lovely, tastefully appointed three bed semi close to the heart of Ramsbottom
- Make your appointment to view now !! This should generate a tremendous response !!
Kristian Allan are really pleased to have received a further instruction to sell a lovely three bedroom semi detached property on Ada Street, just off Bolton Road West and extremely convenient for everything Ramsbottom has to offer. The property has well tended gardens to both its front and rear together with a driveway which will comfortably accommodate two cars.
As with most modern developments the front garden is open plan and split roughly 50/50 as a driveway to the right hand side and a lawned area to both its left and right. There is gated access down the right hand side of the property which leads to the larger and fully enclosed gardens at the rear, which comprise mainly lawn with a paved patio area directly behind the kitchen and dining room, the garden shed is to be included.
Ramsbottom is probably one of the most sought after little towns in Greater Manchester, and this is probably because it just has so much to offer for everyone, from the eclectic mix of pubs, cafes, craft ale bars and restaurants, to the huge selection of independent traders. The east lancashire steam railway has a local station in the heart of Ramsbottom and this brings with it lots of events and attractions, from family fun days out and meeting Thomas the tank engine, or for the more discerning trains spotters, the Flying Scotsman has been known to make the occassional visit.
This lovely ten year old property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed it is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'B' with this being payable to Bury Council. The vendors are prepared to include all the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings and also offer vacant possession so there is no onward chain.
The well appointed accommodation is spread across two floors:
As you enter the property through the front door you are straight into the hallway with its engineered wood flooring and staircase off to the first floor. The first door on the left gives you access to the guest w.c. with its two piece suite in white and the second door on the left leads you into the lounge. The lounge is the main reception room to the property with its front facing window overlooking the garden, there is a feature electric fire to the main wall which is more of a focal point, and to the rear of the room are glazed double doors through to the dining room. A lovely second reception room with french doors into the garden and a decorative archway to the kitchen.
The kitchen is well fitted out in 'cream' with complimenting square edge worktops, tiling to the splashback areas and an inset sink unit. There is plumbing for the washing machine and the built in oven, hob and hood are to be included
The landing has a side facing window making it light and bright, there is a decorative spindle balustrade, built in storage cupboard to the bulkhead and access to the insulated loft space.
There are two double and one single bedroom, the main bedroom is at the front of the house and has the advantage of an en-suite shower room, the second bedroom is at the rear and the single bedroom, has a built in captains bunk with fitted furniture. The family bathroom has a three piece suite in white.
This is a lovely family home which we feel will generate a tremendous response, so we recommend that if this is ticking your boxes, then give us a ring and make your appointment to view Now!!