- Detached true bungalow offering two bedroom accommodation
- Good sized corner plot in cul de sac location * Popular residential location
- Large lawned gardens to the front and rear * Detached double garage to the front
- Gas central heating * Full double glazing * Freehold * Vacant possession
- New soffats, barge boards, guttering and down pipes to the property
- Entrance Porch * Hallway * Lounge with patio doors leading out to the garden
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob & hood to be included
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms with mirrored sliding doors * Shower Room
- True detached bungalow offered with immediate vacant possession
- All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this detached true bungalow which offers two bedroom accommodation. The property occupies a generous sized plot at the head of this cul de sac, it has lawned gardens to the front and rear, the front being the larger but the rear being far more private. To the front left hand side of the gardens is a pre cast concrete detached double garage with two single up and over doors.
Fairway is situated on a much sought after development just outside the centre of Castleton, which is in the borough of Rochdale. There are plenty of attractions and amenities in the immediate vicinity from watching amateur rugby league to playing a round of golf. A short stroll to the main street and you will find a good selection of local shops, the M62/M60 motorway network is very easily accessible and the metrolink tram into Manchester is just a short walk into the centre.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed it is a leasehold property and falls within council tax band 'C' with this payable to Rochdale council. The property is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession, so there is no onward chain and all the carpets, curtains and light fittings are to be included.
As this is a true bungalow, all the accommodation is on one floor, it comprises:
Entrance porch with access through to the internal hallway which has access to the loft space and also a very useful cloaks / storage cupboard. The kitchen is the first room on the left and has laminated flooring and a window overlooking the rear garden, it is well fitted out to three elevations and the built in oven, hob and extractor hood are all to be included.
The Lounge is quite spacious and has patio doors leading out into the garden - ideal for those sunny afternoons with a little light refreshment. There are two bedrooms and both have the advantage of fitted wardrobes with full length sliding mirrored doors. The last room to look at is what was the former bathroom which in recent years has been converted to a wet room.
We do not feel this bungalow will be available for long, so please give us a call and make your appointment to view.