- Well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terrace property
- Garden frontage with blue slate chippings and wrought iron fencing
- Private rear yard with decking
- Entrance vestibule * Lounge with cast iron multi fuel stove recessed into the chimney breast
- Dining room with laminated flooring through * Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom (refitted 2016) with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- Gas central heating (new boiler 2016) * New double glazing throughout (2018) * Council tax band 'B'
- Two bedrooms - the samllest with built in storage
- Nice tidy well presented property in very popular location
- All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.
We are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terrace property which is situated in this popular location between Walshaw and Tottington. The property has a garden frontage with blue slate chippings and a perimenter wrought iron fence and gate. To the rear of the property is a private yard which has been decked, making it an ideal chilling place for those sunny afternoons.
The property is heated by gas central heating and a new boiler was installed in 2016, new double glazed units were also fitted throughout the property in 2018. We are informed the property is leasehold, subject to an annual ground rent of £5.00 for the remainder of 999 years. It falls within council tax band 'B' and this is payable to Bury council.
The well presented and tastefully appointed accommodation is spread across two floors:-
As you enter the property the first room is the vestibule which has double doors leading into the Lounge, this is at the front of the property and the chimney breast has been recessed and houses the focal point of the room - a cast iron multi fuel burning stove. The staircase to the first floor runs between the lounge and dining room. The dining room has laminated flooring through and leads through to the separate kitchen at the rear, which is well fitted to three elevations and includes the built in oven, hob and extractor hood.
As you arrive on the landing at first floor level you have access to both the bedrooms and the family bathroom, the master bedroom is at the front of the property and the second bedroom at the rear enjoying views over local countryside. The bathroom was refitted in 2016 and is fully tiled with a three piece suite in white and chrome heated towel rail, there is a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely first time buyer property and we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.