- Spacious three bedroom end terrace property enjoying tremendous unnopposed views to the front
- Paved garden frontage and private yard to the rear with storage building
- Gas central heating (New boiler 2020) * Fully double glazed * Vacant possession - no onward chain
- Lounge with beamed ceiling and open flue recessed chimney breast with wood burning stove
- Dual aspect dining room with wood burning stove and beamed ceiling
- Galley style kitchen * Staircase from the dining room to the first floor
- Large spacious family bathroom
- Initially two bedrooms - now three but easily converted back
- This property just oozes character and charm
- Dont be disappointed make your appointment to view now!!
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this deceptively spacious three bedroom end terrace property which is situated in this much sought after area of Tottington, on Victoria Road adjacent to Turton Road. It enjoys tremendous unnopposed views to the front over miles of open green belt land. The centre of Tottington is only a short walk away and there you will find a large selection of retail shops, bars and restaurants.
There is a paved forecourt to the front of the property with parking for the car just beyond, there is access to the right hand side of the property which leads to a right of access at the rear and then entry into your enclosed private rear yard, where there is a secure external storage building.
The property is offered with immediate vacant possession so there is no onward chain. It is heated by gas central heating and we are informed that a new boiler was installed in 2020. The tenure of the property is Leasehold and this is subject to a nominal ground rent for the remainder of 999 years. It falls within council tax band 'B' and this is payable to Bury Council.
The property has been in the same ownership for nearly 50 years and has been well maintained externally. Internally it just oozes character and charm with many original and appealing features, but there is room for some updating. There are exposed beams and batterns to many ceilings, with wood burning stoves to the two reception rooms. On the first floor it was initially two very generous sized rooms, but has been converted to three bedrooms. If your wish is for two very generous sized rooms then this can be re-instated very easily and at little cost.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch leading into the dual aspect lounge with its beamed ceiling, the dining room is at the rear of the lounge and is also dual aspect with windows to two elevation, beams are also in evidence in this room and the satircase runs between the lounge and dining room. The kitchen is at the rear of the ground floor and is 'galley style with units to two elevations.
On the first floor, you will notice straight away, the generous size of the property and how light and bright it is with five windows to the three elevations. The bathroom is very spacious with its three piece suite then the landing provides access to all three bedrooms.
This is a very spacious home in a very popular location with extensive views to the front. We are confident it will appeal to many buyers and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.