- Charming Stone Cottage, full of character with many appealing features
- Enclosed private courtyard extending through to private driveway for two cars at the rear
- Offered with no onward chain
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * CCTV covering rear of property
- Vestibule * Lounge with laminated flooring and period style fireplace
- Lovely fitted Kitchen in 'Gloss White' with oven, hob, hood and dishwasher included
- Newly Installed Bathroom (2016) with 3 piece suite in white and shower
- Landing with spindle balustrade and access to the loft space
- If youre looking for a charming character property in Move In Condition - then look no further!!
- Beat the queue and make your appointment to view today !!
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this Two Bedroom Stone Fronted Cottage Property which just 'oozes' character and charm. If you are looking for that property where you can just unpack, put the kettle on and settle down, then this may be right up your street. The property is situated on Church Street in Ainsworth, so is really well placed for the larger conurbations of Bolton, Bury and Radcliffe.
The property has a pavement frontage whilst the rear is split into two areas, immediately behind the property is a small enclosed patio area, ideal for those summer evenings with a bottle of Red, the patio is fully enclosed with a central gate providing access to the double driveway at the rear. The rear of the property is covered by security camera's. There is also on street parking at the front of the property.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is also fully double glazed, we are informed it is a leasehold property subject to an annual ground rent of £50.00 for the remainder of 999 years, it falls within council tax band 'B' and this is payable to Bury Council.
The well presented and tastefully appointed accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises the following;
Ground Floor, As you enter the property you are greeted by the vestibule which then provides access through to the Lounge area, which has laminated flooring, a dado rail to the perimeter and a lovely feature 'period style' fireplace to the chimney breast. To the rear of the property is the Dining Kitchen which is extremely well fitted and also provides access to the patio area at the rear. There are ample base and wall units to two elevations in 'Gloss White' with complimenting worktops and an inset sink unit and a host of fitted appliances which are to be included in the selling price; oven, hob, extractor hood and dish washer, in the corner of the Kitchen is a spindled staircase which will give you access to the first floor accommodation.
First Floor, The landing runs from side to side of the property where there is a spindle balustrade and access to the loft space, the Master Bedroom is at the front of the property and the second bedroom is at the rear. The Bathroom was completely renewed in 2016 and now boasts a three piece suite in white with partial tiling to the walls and a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely starter home in pristine condition through and we strongly recommend an early internal viewing to fully appreciate its many qualities and attributes.