- Stunning detached true bungalow offering substantial two bedroom accommodation
- Situated in the heart of Ainsworth Village with plenty of private and street parking
- Easily maintainable garden frontage and beautifully presented enclosed rear gardens
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Leasehold * Tax Band 'D'
- Pristine condition throughout and in our opinion is in immaculate move in condition
- Hallway with laminated flooring and double doors to the main living area
- Two good size double bedrooms * Family bathroom with a four piece suite
- Large entertaining kitchen with centre island unit and its integrated appliances included
- Lounge through to the dining room with 2 sets of french doors out to the garden
- This is a beautiful bungalow in the heart of the village * Make an appointment to view now!!
STUNNING DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
PRISTINE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE
We are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this exceptional two bedroom detached true bungalow which has been totally refurbished internally and can only be described as being in 'stunning condition' throughout. It is situated in this idyllic location at the top of Delph Lane in the heart of the village, it is not overlooked and there is ample parking available for both on and off street parking.
The property has a very maintainable and open plan front garden and the rear garden is pristine, it is substantially larger and fully enclosed with a lovely selection of shrubs and bushes, there are two sets of french doors leading out from the lounge and dining areas onto the decked patio area which then extends out onto a large lawned area. The very colourful summer house / garden shed is to be included.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed the tenure is Leasehold and falls within council tax band 'D'. All the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings are to be included and in the fitted kitchen the integrated ovens, hob, hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine are all to be included. No onward chain.
The well presented and tastefully appointed accommodation comprises:-
Access is at the side of the bungalow and leads you into the hallway with its laminated flooring and double doors ahead of you leading into the large entertaining kitchen. To the right hand side of the hallway is the first of the two double bedrooms which is light and bright having windows to both the front and side elevations. Opposite this bedroom and on the other side of the hall is the family bathroom with its tiled walls and floor and a four piece suite in white which incorporates a 'step in' shower enclosure.
There are double doors from the hall through to the large 'L' shaped central entertaining area which comprises of kitchen through to the dining area and lounge. The kitchen is extremely well fitted with ample base and wall storage units, a good selection of integrated appliances and central to all this is a large central island unit. This is the type and style of kitchen that so many buyers appear to be looking for.
The dining area and lounge run across the rear of the property and both areas have french doors leading out to the decking area.
This is a lovely family home, in a very popular and sought after location. We are confident it will not be on the market long and do recommend making an early appointment to view. All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.