- Well presented and tastefully appointed Traditional Three Bed Semi Detached Property
- Garden & Driveway to the font and extensive lawned garden to the rear
- Gas Central Heating (New Boiler 2017) * Full Double Glazing * Engineered timber flooring to ground floor
- Reception Hall * Bay windowed Lounge opening into Dining Room and Kitchen
- Dining Room extending into the Kitchen with French Doors out to the extensive garden
- Beautiful fitted entertaining Kitchen (New 2019) with large centre island unit & integrated appliances
- Would look amazing with bi-folds and an Orangery at the rear out into the garden
- Newly fitted Bathroom in 2016 with white suite and separate shower enclosure
- This is a beautiful family home which must be viewed internally
- Please give us a call and make your appointment to view now!!
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this Traditional Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property, which is situated in the extremely popular and sought after area of Holcombe Brook. To the front of the property is a small garden area with a driveway to its right hand side for the family car, there is also off street parking. The rear garden is substantially the larger and not as you would have expected, it is mainly lawn but towards the top end is a paved area, ideal for the barbecue and dining area surrounded by gravel.
From the front this house looks like many of the other properties on the street, but only when you view it internally will you appreciate the work that has been undertaken and the improvements that have been made. More and more people are looking to 'in effect' bring the garden into the house and take the house out into the garden - and if that is your way of thinking then this may be the ideal property for you.
Internal walls and doors have been removed on the ground floor, so in effect you have one very large entertaining area which is attractive in appearance and probably enhanced with the use of engineered timber flooring throughout.
As you enter the property through the front door you arrive in the Hallway with its staircase off to the first floor and doorway to the left leading through to the Bay windowed Lounge area. There is a large opening between the Lounge and Dining Area and then there are French Doors out into the garden. The Kitchen is separated from the Dining Area by a large central island unit and we are informed by the vendor that the Kitchen was replaced in 2019, it is extremely well fitted and includes a built in oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. This is such a generously sized entertaining area and will probably become the hub of the home.
On the first floor are the three Bedrooms and the Bathroom, the Bathroom was replaced in 2016 and is fully tiled, the floor tiles being gloss black and glittery, adding a touch of sparkle to the room. There is a white three piece suite and a separate 'step in' shower enclosure.
This is a lovely family home in a very much sought after area and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.