- Well appointed traditional bay windowed semi detached property with large gardens to the rear
- Driveway to the front for the family car & access to the side to the garden at the rear
- Considerable work undertaken in last 3 to 4 years - New kitchen, bathroom & central heating / boiler
- Gas central heating * Full double glazing * Leasehold *
- Large 'L' shaped kitchen into dining room with french doors and velux rooflights
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with 'Neff' oven, induction hob, hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer included
- Fitted furniture to both the generous sized bedrooms * Landing with access to the useful loft space
- Lovely fitted bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- This is a well presented, tastefully appointed home in a popular residential area
- We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view !!
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this traditional 1930's semi detached property which is situated on this select development 'just off' Thatch Leach Lane, it is convenient for local shops and amenities, the larger centres of Prestwich & Whitefield are both very easily accessible and you are also extremely handy for the Metrolink and motorway networks.
The property has gardens to both its front and rear, to the front is a small gravelled area with a driveway to its left hand side for the family car, there is access to the left hand side of the property leading to the larger and fully enclosed rear garden which is fully enclosed and mainly lawn, there is also the remains of a garage base, which is an ideal solid base for either decking or paving, making it an ideal area for the family barbecue or lazy afternoons in the sun.
The property has in recent years been substantially improved and boasts a new bathroom, bespoke fitted kitchen and a new central heating system and boiler and it is fully double glazed. We are informed this is a leasehold property, subject to an annual ground rent of £4.00 for the remainder of 999 years. It falls within council tax band 'B' and this is payable to Bury Council.
As you enter the property through the front door you arrive in a small hallway with the staircase directly ahead of you to the first floor, the door to the right hand side feeds you into the spacious bay windowed lounge. As you leave the lounge you are straight into a large 'L' shape kitchen & dining area with its side facing windows, Velux roof light, french doors out into the garden and laminated flooring through. The kitchen was recently refitted in white with complimenting worktops, an inset sink unit and all the doors are 'soft closing' . The built in oven, induction hob, hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer are all to be included.
As you arrive on the first floor you have access to both the bedrooms, each with the advantage of fitted furniture, the bathroom was recently replaced and it now boasts a lovely three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath and the wash hand basin is sat on a vanity unit. From the landing there is a side facing window and access to the loft space.
This is a lovely traditional semi detached with many appealing features, we strongly recommend an early internal viewing.