- Spacious two bedroom stone fronted property just outside Ramsbottom centre
- Garden frontage and large fully enclosed yard to the rear
- Offered with vacant possession so no onward chain * Leasehold * Council tax band 'B'
- Gas central heating * Full double glazing * New dpc to the lounge area
- Vestibule * Lounge with recessed chimney breast housing a multi-fuel stove
- Fitted Dining Kitchen with the built in oven, hob & hood to be included
- Two good size bedrooms, the largest with three double wardrobes included
- Brand new fully tiled bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath
- Superb first time buyer property in very prominent location close to Ramsbottom centre
- Make your appointment to view now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this superbly located two bedroom stone fronted terrace property which is situated on the ever popular 'Peel Brow', just a few minutes walk from the centre of Ramsbottom with everything it has to offer, from its historic steam railway to its eclectic selection of independent shops, restaurants and bars. For those looking to travel further afield the M66 motorway is literally only a few minutes drive away.
The property has a small garden frontage whilst to the rear is a totally enclosed rear yard with perimeter wall and access gate. The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed, the vendor is prepared to offer vacant possession so there is no onward chain. We are informed the property is Leasehold subject to an annual ground rent of £1.50 for the remainder of 999 years, it falls within council tax band 'B' and this is payable to Bury Council.
The spacious accommodation comprises:
Ground Floor; Entrance vestibule providing access through to the spacious lounge area with its front facing window overlooking the garden and its recessed chimney breast housing a 'multi fuel' stove sat on a marble hearth. To the rear of the lounge is the dining kitchen with its rear facing window and door and a staircase off to the first floor, the kitchen is well fitted with base and wall units in 'cream high gloss' with complimenting worktops and an inset sink unit. the built in oven, hob and extractor hood are to be included.
First Floor; the staircase leads off from the kitchen and to the landing at first floor level which gives you access to all the rooms on this floor, the larger of the two bedrooms is at the front and has the advantage of three large double wardrobes which are to be included, bedroom 2 is smaller and at the rear. The bathroom has just been replaced (2020) and is fully tiled with a new three piece site in white and a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely home in an extremely popular location and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.