- Spacious and well presented four bedroom detached property on three levels
- Attached garage - ideal for conversion to further accommodation
- Gardens to the front and rear and driveway for the family car
- Gas Central heating * Full double glazing * Leasehold * Council tax band 'D'
- Lovely, well fitted entertaining kitchen with french doors, velux rooflights and fitted appliances
- Guest W.C. * En-suite shower room * Family bathroom with a four piece suite in white
- Three double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom
- Extremely popular and sought after development close to Heywood Centre
- This property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate * All viewings are by appointment
- Make your appointment to view now !!
We are extremely pleased to have been instructed in the sale of this beautifully presented Four Bedroom Detached Home which is situated on the increasingly popular 'Copperwells' development in Heywood. This is just a very short distance from the centre of Heywood with all its attractions and amenities, and the larger centres of Rochdale and Bury are both within very easy travelling distance.
This property is extremely attractive from its external frontage and this follows through the property without fault. It has a tidy and attractive frontage with low hedging and a block paved driveway. It has an adjoining brick built garage and this is ideally suited for conversion to further living accommodation, subject to relevant permissions. The garage has up and over doors to both its front and rear, consequently you can actually drive through the garage and park a car at the rear of the house, in total there is off street parking for three cars. The rear garden is accessed down the side of the property or through the French Doors leading out from the Kitchen, it is mainly a large lawn area with perimeter fencing and a paved patio extending to a footpath down the side of the garden which leads to a garden shed which is to be included.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed it is a Leasehold property and falls within council tax band 'D'.
The accommodation is extremely well presented and is spread across three floors.
As you enter the property you are greeted by the Reception Hall with its staircase off to the left hand side. The Lounge is to the right hand side and the Guest W.C. is just to the left and has a two piece suite in white. At the rear of the ground floor you will find a very large entertaining Kitchen, which to many, is one of the main appeals of this style of property, it is light and bright with velux rooflights to the pitched ceiling and French Doors out into the garden. The kitchen is extremely well fitted out and has a plentiful supply of base and wall units in 'Gloss White' and the built in oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer are to be included.
On the first floor you will find three Bedrooms and a Bathroom with a 4 piece suite in white which includes a shower enclosure in the corner of the room. There is a staircase leading to the second floor where the Master Bedroom is situated, this is a large double room with built in wardrobes, velux rooflights and access to your own en-suite Shower Room.
This is a lovely family home, which in our opinion is in 'Move In' condition. We strongly recommend making an appointment to view.