- Very imposing four bedroom detached property with perimeter wall & decorative railings
- Gated driveway for the family cars leading to the attached single garage
- Fully enclosed neat rear garden area with paved patio and large central artificial lawn
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Leasehold * Tax band 'D'
- Hallway * Large lounge through to dining room * Conservatory at the rear - in effect 3 receptions
- Stunning dark grey fitted kitchen with white worktops and integrated appliances
- Guest w.c. * En-suite shower room * Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Four bedrooms - the master with built in double wardrobes
- This property is in immaculate condition both internally and externally
- We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.
We are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this superb four bedroom detached property which is situated towards the top end of Heys Lane. As you approach the property it certainly stands out from the crowd with its impressive corner plot, and perimeter wall with random ornate railings ending in double gates securing the driveway at the front of the property.
The property is well placed for many local shops and amenities and the larger centres of both Bury and Heywood are only a short travelling distance away.
The property was built in 2005 and although only 15 years old it has been extremely well maintained both internally and externally and for those looking to view we are confident you wont find any problems with it. To the front of the property is a driveway which will comfortably accommodate the family cars and also provides access to the integral single garage, which could easily be converted to further accommodation at relatively low cost. There is access around the side of the property to the garden at the rear, which is predominantly a paved patio extending to the artificial lawn, it is fully enclosed with waney lap fencing.
The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed, we are informed it is a leasehold property subject to an annual ground rent of £100.00 per annum. It falls within council tax band 'D' with this being payable to Rochdale Council.
As you enter the property through the front door you are immediately into the hallway with its staircase off to the first floor, the door to the right will then lead you into the combined lounge and dining area which has a large picture window to the front and french doors into the conservatory at the rear.
The kitchen is at the rear left hand side of the property and superbly fitted in dark grey with complimentary and totally contrasting white worktops, there are inset downlights in the ceiling and the integrated oven, hob and hood are to be included. The guest w.c. is just off the kitchen with its white two piece suite and there is also access here to the integral garage.
As you arrive on the landing of the first floor you have access to all the rooms, there are four bedrooms - all considered a generous size and the master, not only has fitted wardrobes but also the advantage of an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is modern in appearance with its three piece suite in white and shower over the bath.
This is a lovely family home which is offered for sale at a realistic asking price. We are confident it will not be on the market long.
Make your appointment to view now !