- Individually designed and tastefully appointed 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow c. 2012
- Situated at the head of this very desirable cul de sac in Tottington
- Gardens to all three sides of the property and parking for possibly 4 cars
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating * Fully double glazed
- A very long property providing spacious well presented accommodation * Hallway 26' in length
- Master bedroom with quality fitted furniture * Bedroom 2 with vellux rooflight
- Fully tiled shower room with double enclosure * Fitted utility room
- Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances extending through to the dining room
- French doors from the dining room to the garden at the rear
- Lounge over 20' in length with bi-fold doors to the rear patio area
Kristian Allan are really pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this individually designed two bedroom semi detached bungalow which occupies this prominent position at the head of this very popular cul de sac which is situated in the heart of Tottington and convenient for many amenities. The property was built in 2012/2013 and offers tastefully designed, appointed and equipped accommodation. It has land to three sides and will comfortably accommodate off street parking for four cars.
From external appearances the property appears quite narrow and small, but without relating to Dr Who's tardis, this is a deceptively spacious bungalow which must be viewed internally to fully apprecaite the accommodation which is on offer. The property is heated by underfloor heating from a boiler in the Utility Room and is fully double glazed with some of the external fascias being brown and the remainder white. We are informed the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'C' with this being payable to Bury Council.
The property is situated at the head of this small select cul de sac, it has parking to the front and side for four cars, there is a canopy to the left hand side of the property together with a footpath which leads to the garden area at the rear which comprises of a decking area leading to an astroturf section.
The accommodation is all on the one level and is basically a central hallway from the front to the rear with rooms off to either side as you walk through. On the right hand side you will find the master bedroom with its fitted furniture to the main wall, then next along is the second bedroom with a vellux roof light to the ceiling. The shower room is fully tiled and has a three piece suite which includes a 'step in' double shower enclosure. The utility room is fitted to the same standard as the kitchen with a worktop the length of the room with wall units above.
To the left hand side of the hallway is the lounge which is over 20' in length with a remote controlled gas fire to the main wall and bi-fold doors leading out into the garden at the side. As you arrive at the end of the Hallway you enter into the kitchen and beyond to the dining room with its french doors to the garden. The kitchen is well fitted in 'gloss cream' with complimenting black granite worktops, the integrated baumatic appliance - oven, hob, hood and microwave oven are all to be included.
If you are looking for a well presented and tastefully appointed semi detached bungalow in a much sought after part of Tottington, within this price range, then we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view. All viewings are strictly by appointment.