- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property on the popular Trees Estate
- Gardens to the front and rear of the property * Driveway to the front for the family car
- Offered with immediate vacant possession so no onward chain
- Gas Central Heating ( New Boiler 2013 ) * Fully Double Glazed * Freehold
- Large spacious Lounge through to the Dining Room at the rear
- Extended 'Galley Style' Kitchen with the oven and washing machine to be included
- Shower Room with a two piece suite in white and a 'step in' shower enclosure
- Three good size bedrooms - the larger two with fitted furniture * Landing with access to the loft
- This is a lovely family home on a very popular residential development.
- Make your appointment to view now !!
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this 1930's Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is situated on the much sought after Trees Estate which runs parallel to Bury New Road and is on the doorstep of the M60 motorway network. The property is equi distant between Prestwich & Whitefield Centres so is extremely convenient for the many pubs, cafes, restaurants and independent shops on offer, together with the fact the metrolink has Tram Stops in both towns, this makes it an extremely popular location for this family home.
The property has the benefit of gardens to its front and rear, the rear being the larger and fully enclosed, to the front of the property is a driveway for the family car and there is also plenty of 'off street' parking available.
The property is heated by gas central heating and a new boiler was installed in 2013, it is fully double glazed and is offered with immediate vacant possession. We are informed the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'B' with this being payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall with staircase off to the first floor and storage below, Large spacious Lounge through to the Dining Room with a feature gas fire to the chimney breast. The rear of the property was extended in the 1970's and this has created a larger than average 'galley style kitchen' for this type of property. The Kitchen is well fitted to two elevations and has ample base and wall storage units. The vendor is prepared to include the freestanding cooker and washing machine, both of which appear quite new.
On the first floor is a side facing window to the Landing and also access to the insulated loft space. There are three Bedrooms, all quite generous in size, the two larger Bedrooms both benefitting from fitted furniture to the main elevations. The Shower Room has a two piece suite in white and a 'step in' shower enclosure.
This is a lovely starter home on a very popular development, and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.
All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.