- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property with large rear yard / garden area
- Extremely convenient for Bury Centre and the M60 / M66 motorway network
- Offered with no onward chain
- Gas Central Heating * Fully Double Glazed * Freehold
- Vestibule * Lounge with feature fireplace to the chimney breast
- Fitted Kitchen in grey with black complimenting worktops and integrated appliances
- Bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- Large rear split level garden with block paved patio, stepping down to possible rear driveway
- This property is ideally suited to either first time buyers or a property developer
- All viewings are by appointment, make your appointment to view Now!!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this Two Bedroom Pavement Fronted Mid Terrace Property which is situated adjacent to Wash Lane, Bury and consequently is well placed for easy access into Bury Centre and also the M66 & M60 motorway networks. The property has a large garden area to the rear - to the rear of the Kitchen is a block paved patio area which extends down to an equally large area which is ideal for conversion to allow private parking for the family car.
The property is ideally priced and situated for either first time buyers or developers, it is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. We are informed the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'A' with this being payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation comprises:
Ground Floor, Vestibule, Lounge with feature fireplace and access through to the fitted Dining Kitchen which has grey fitted units with complimenting black worktops and an inset sink unit, the integrated oven, hob and hood are to be included in the selling price.
On the first floor you will find three bedrooms and the family Bathroom with a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath. The property would have initially had two bedrooms, so if required, you could easily convert it back to two rooms.
We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.