- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property on popular cul de sac development
- Driveway & Garden to the front * Enclosed garden to the rear
- Gas Central Heating (New Boiler 2011) * Fully Double Glazed *
- Guest W.C. * En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 1 * Family Bathroom
- Vestibule * Entrance Hall * Lounge with feature fireplace * Dining Room with French Doors
- Fitted Kitchen with its integrated oven, hob and hood to be included
- Three Bedrooms - the largest with an En-Suite Shower Room and built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom with a three piece suite in White
- Superb Property, conveniently located and offered with no onward chain
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment Now !!
We are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this spacious and well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is situated in this pleasant and sought after cul de sac, parallel to Brandlesholme Road and within very easy reach of Bury Centre with all its attractions and amenities.
This property has gardens to both its front and rear with a driveway to the left hand side of the property which provides off street parking for the family car. The rear garden is the larger and fully enclosed, comprising of a patio area directly behind the Kitchen and Dining Area, extending to a larger lawned area.
The property is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new boiler was installed in 2011, it is also fully double glazed. It is Leasehold and subject to an annual ground rent of £60.00 for the remainder of 999 years. It falls within council tax band 'C' and this is payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation which is across two floors comprises;
Ground Floor: Vestibule with access to the Guest W.C. on the left with its two piece suite in white, moving through to the Hallway, the staircase is ahead of you with storage below and there is also a corner storage cupboard facing the foot of the stairs. To the left hand side is the spacious Lounge with a feature fireplace, extending through to the Dining Room with its French Doors to the garden. To the end of the Hallway and at the rear of the property is the Fitted Kitchen with its ample selection of base and wall units, complimenting worktops and integrated appliances which are to be included.
First Floor: Landing - providing access to all the Bedrooms and Bathrooms and also access to the boarded loft space with its pull down ladder and light. The three Bedrooms are all generous in size and the largest also has the advantage of an En-Suite Shower Room and built in wardrobes to the main wall.
This is a lovely Three Bedroom Semi on a very popular development and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.
All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.