- Tastefully appointed and well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property.
- Concrete imprinted driveway to front and side for four to six cars * Detached Garage to the rear
- Well planned rear garden with patio and 'astroturf' lawn area
- Gas Central Heating (New System 2015) * New UPVC Double Glazing & Rock Doors 2018 *
- Reception Hallway * Lounge with feature fireplace and leading into the Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances to be included
- New Bathroom Suite (2017) with a white suite and a shower over the bath
- Three good size bedrooms - the master with the fitted wardrobes to be included
- This is a stunning family home in a pleasant cul de sac on a very popular development
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view now !!
** STUNNING SEMI DETACHED HOME ** IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT **
** BEAT THE QUEUE AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW **
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to offer onto the market this extremely well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which can only be described as being in pristine condition throughout. It is situated at the head of this sought after cul de sac on what is probably one of the most sought after developments in Bury. Seddons Farm is well placed for many amenities, with local shops on the door step and the much larger centres of Bury & Bolton are both very easily accessible.
The property has had a new imprinted concrete driveway around the whole of the property, to the front and side it provides parking for between four and six cars and provides access to the detached garage at the rear, at the rear of the property the driveway extension resembles more of a paved patio area which extends to a raised 'astroturf' lawn area, making it very easily maintainable and ideal for young children or the family pets.
The property is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new heating system and boiler were installed in 2015, the double glazed window units were all replaced in 2018 and this also included the installation of 'Rock' doors to both the front and rear of the house. The vendors inform us the property is leasehold subject to an annual ground rent of £15.00 and this is for the remainder of 999 years. The property falls within council tax band 'C' and this is payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation is across two floors and comprises:
Ground Floor, Reception Hallway with a staircase off to the first floor and access to the right hand side to the Lounge with its feature fireplace to the main wall. The Lounge opens through to the Dining Area which is situated at the rear of the property next to the modern fitted Kitchen with its 'Oak' fronted base and wall units, rolled edge worktops and inset sink unit, the built in oven, hob and extractor hood are all to be included.
First Floor, Landing with a side facing window and access to the loft space which we are informed is insulated and part boarded. The Bathroom was re-fitted in recent years and boasts a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath. All three bedrooms are considered generous in size and the largest also has the advantage of a 'run' of wardrobes to its main wall which are to be included.
We do not envisage this property being on the market long and strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.
All viewings are strictly by appointment.