- Well presented Three Bedroom Detached Property built C. 2015
- Garden & driveway to the front & enclosed garden to the rear
- Open aspect to the front elevation over The River Irwell
- Gas Central Heating & Full Double Glazing * Carpets and Curtains included
- Reception Hall with Guest W.C. * Two Reception Rooms * Fitted Dining Kitchen *
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room & fitted furniture
- Family Bathroom with a three piece suite in white
- Garage converted in 2017 to create a further reception room
- This is a lovely, well presented home on a very popular residential development.
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view Now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have received instruction in the sale of this well presented and tastefully appointed Three Bedroom Detached Property which is situated on the perimeter of this sought after development just off 'Dumers Lane' between Whitefield and Bury, so convenient for these towns and Radcliffe too with all their various attractions and amenities. Being on the edge of the development the property is not overlooked and enjoys uninterrupted views across The River Irwell and beyond.
The property was built in 2015 and consequently is still covered by the remainder of the builders ten year NHBC warranty, the present owners have converted the integral garage to create an additional reception area and we are informed all the relevant planning permissions and buildings regs approvals were received.
The property has a small garden frontage with driveway for the family car, there is access down the side of the property to the fully enclosed garden at the rear which is larger than the front and mainly lawn. The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed, we are informed it is Leasehold and subject to an annual ground rent of £180.00 and it falls within council tax band 'C' with this being payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation is across two floors;
Ground Floor, Entrance Hallway with access on the right to the converted garage which is now a further Reception Room, and to the left of the Hallway is the Lounge Area with its door at the rear providing access to a second hallway with a staircase off to the first floor and access to the Guest W.C. with its two piece suite in white. The Kitchen / Diner runs across the rear of the property and is split approx 50/50 as a Kitchen and Dining Area, the integral appliances are to be included in the selling price and there are French Doors out into the garden from the Dining Area.
First Floor, You arrive on the landing where you will find a window to the side elevation and an access hatch through to the insulated loft space. There are three bedrooms and the Master also has the advantage of an En-Suite Shower Room and fitted furniture, the Family Bathroom boasts a three piece suite in white.
This is a lovely new home occupying a good location on this popular and sought after residential development. We strongly recommend making an early appointment to view. All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.