- Extended Five Bedroom Detached Property in very much sought after cul de sac.
- Gardens to the front and rear * Driveway to the front for two cars
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * Freehold Property
- Guest W.C. * Family Bathroom * 2 x En - Suite Shower Rooms
- Hallway * Lounge with feature recessed fireplace * Sitting Room with French Doors to garden
- Fitted Kitchen with the oven, hob & extractor hood to be included
- Four bedrooms to first floor with fitted robes to two of them
- Family Bathroom with a four piece suite including a shower enclosure
- Deceptively spacious family home in very popular location
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view Now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have received instruction in the sale of this deceptively spacious Extended Detached Property which is situated in this very popular cul de sac just off Brandlesholme Road, Bury. It is well placed for the centres of Bury and Ramsbottom and the motorway networks are both within easy access of the motorway networks. The property offers very spacious accommodation and to a certain extent is flexible dependent on your requirements, with the possibility of either 5 Bedrooms and 3 Reception Rooms, or 4 Bedrooms and 4 Reception Rooms, in addition to this there are a Guest W.C., En-Suite Bathroom, En-Suite Wet Room and a Family Bathroom.
There are gardens to both the front and rear of the property, the front being the smaller and mainly a driveway with garden to its side, the rear is much larger at @ 45' x 30' and fully enclosed with two separate patio areas and a lawn area. The property is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new boiler was installed in 2014, it is fully double glazed and falls within council tax band 'E' payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation comprises: Porch, Reception Hall with a staircase off to the first floor and Guest W.C., to the right hand side of the Hall is the Lounge with a feature recessed fireplace and gas fire to the corner wall and an archway through to the Dining Room which has French Doors to the garden, to the rear of the Hallway is the Dining Kitchen which is well fitted out and include the oven, hob and extractor hood. To the left hand side of the Hallway is either a bedroom or reception room, but would be more suited to a 5th Bedroom as directly behind it is an En-Suite Wet Room.
On the first floor you have access to all the Bedrooms and Bathrooms, there are four Bedrooms two of which have the advantage of fitted wardrobes and the Master also has the benefit of a four piece En-Suite Bathroom which includes a separate shower enclosure. The Family Bathroom has a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely spacious family home and well worthy of an early internal inspection.