- Extremely spacious two bedroom stone fronted mid terrace property
- Convenient location close to Tottington and Bury
- Gas Central Heating ( New Boiler 2016 ) * Fully Double Glazed
- Spacious Lounge with laminated flooring and feature fire surround to the chimney breast
- Separate Dining Room with exposed chimney breast and opening through to the Kitchen
- Large Kitchen with feature pitched ceiling and vellux rooflight * To include all the integrated appliances
- Modern fitted Bathroom (refitted 2013) with a 4 piece suite incl step in shower enclosure
- Landing * Two good sized Bedrooms
- This is a lovely well proportioned home * Ready to move in condition
- Make your appointment to view now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this well presented, larger than average Two Bedroom Stone fronted mid terrace property which is situated on the ever popular Bury Road, Tottington. It is extremely well placed for Tottington and the larger centre of Bury is only a short travelling distance away. The property has the benefit of gardens to both the front and rear. It is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new boiler was installed in 2016, and is double glazed throughout. The property is leasehold and is subject to an annual ground rent of £15.00 for the remainder of 999 years. it is council tax band B and this is payable to Bury Council.
The accommodation is spread over two floors and comprises: Entrance Vestibule providing access to the large spacious Lounge area with its feature fireplace and laminated flooring which runs through to the separate Dining Room which has a lovely feature exposed chimney breast. The Dining Room opens up into the Kitchen which has a feature pitched ceiling with vellux rooflights, this is a large well proportioned room and all the integrated appliances are to be included. On the first floor you will find two good size bedrooms and a bathroom that was refitted in 2013 which has a four piece suite in white and includes a separate 'step in' shower cubicle.
This is a lovely home, and we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.