- Deceptively spacious Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property with 60' rear garden
- Substantially refurbished throughout - Rewired - Replumbed - New C.H. - New D.P.C.
- Vestibule * Hallway * Lounge with feature recessed chimney breast & 'train sleeper' mantle shelf
- Dining Room with staircase off to the first floor and access down to the cellar
- Newly Fitted Kitchen in 'Grey' with its integrated appliances to be included * Guest W.C. / Utility Room
- Large double Master Bedroom with 'walk in' wardrobe
- Newly installed Bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath
- Cellars with the property - ideal for tanking and used for further accommodation
- Easy potential to create parking space at the rear of the garden
- All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office
We are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this totally refurbished and well presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property which is situated on Manchester Road, close to the heart of Bury and therefore convenient for all the main attractions and amenities that Bury has to offer. It has a small garden frontage with footpath to its right hand side, whilst to the rear is a lengthy garden which is approx 60 ft in length, there is a large lawn area and at the bottom end of the garden is an area which would ideally and quite cheaply convert to a parking space to accommodate the family car.
In recent years the property has undergone a considerable programme of improvement, including: re-wiring, re-plumbing, new central heating and boiler, new damp proof course, new fitted kitchen, bathroom and guest w.c.. The vendors have also carried out considerable remedial work in the cellar which has increased the height considerably and this is now prime for 'tanking' and converting to further accommodation. In addition to all the above the property also has the benefit of being fully double glazed. We are informed the property is Freehold and falls within council tax band 'A' with this being payable to Bury Council.
The well presented accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises;
Ground Floor, Entrance Porch leading through to the Hall which leads through to the Kitchen at the rear. The Lounge is to the left hand side and is bright and cheerful with a recessed chimney breast, ideal for the installation of a wood burning stove, above the recess is a 'railway sleeper' mantle shelf. To the rear of the Lounge and Hallway is the Dining Room, the staircase to the first floor runs between these two reception rooms. The Kitchen has been totally refitted and now boasts ample base and wall storage units in 'Grey' with complimenting rolled edge worktops and an inset sink unit, all the built in appliances are to be included. If you go through the Kitchen it gives you access to the recently re-fitted Guest W.C. / Utility Room.
First Floor, As you arrive on the Landing, you have access to all rooms. The larger main Bedroom is at the front of the property and has the advantage of a large walk in wardorbe to one wall, the smaller second Bedroom is at the rear of the house. The Bathroom has been totally refitted and retiled and houses a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely home, which must be viewed to fully appreciate. Make your appointment Now !!