- Much improved and well presented One Bedroom Apartment
- On the doorstep of Manchester City Centre
- Extremely convenient for many amenities and attractions
- Ample parking spaces available on the development
- Secure and gated access to the development
- Modern fitted Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances to be included
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath
- Offered with vacant possession so no onward chain
- All viewings to be organised through this office
- Make your appoinment to view now.
We are pleased to have been instructed in the sale of this one bedroom ultra-modern apartment situated within one of three converted tower blocks, all named after the famous Pankhurts sisters. The property is located in the pleasant Irk Valley, just a 10 minute walk away from the City Centre and a short stroll away from the ever popular Northern Quarter.
The apartment benefits from secure parking within the enclosed car park on the Tower grounds and superb views of Manchester City Centre from the 11th floor where the apartment is located, easily accessible by the lift facilities.
The property has the advantage of being offered with vacant possession.
The accommodation is comprised over one level and includes: Open plan Kitchen/Lounge – with trendy wall and base units and feature wallpaper to accentuate the kitchen area, benefiting from large windows allowing plenty of light and views of the City. A contemporary bathroom and Master bedroom are located off the large hallway as you enter the apartment.
This is a generous sized apartment ready to move in and we strongly recommend an early viewing.
All viewings are by appointment through this office.
We also have another identical unit on the same floor in the same apartment block, which is currently tenanted. We are instructed to offer this at the same price and ideal for sale to a landlord/developer with sitting tenant.