- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Situated on the Tremendously Popular Bury & Bolton Road
- Large Gardens to the Front and Rear * Block Paved Driveway for 4 Cars
- Gas Central Heating * Fully Double Glazed (New Grey units to front & white to rear)
- Original polished wood flooring to Hall, Lounge & Dining Room
- Lounge with feature gas fire * Dining Room with feature gas fire and French Doors to the garden
- Well Fitted Kitchen with '7 ring' cooking range to be included
- Modern fitted, fully tiled Bathroom with 'P' shaped bath and shower over.
- This is a lovely family home in a superb location * We envisage a great response
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view Now!!
UNDER OFFER WITHIN 48 HOURS OF COMING ON THE MARKET.
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have received instruction to sell this exceptionally well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is situated on the ever popular Bury and Bolton Road between Radcliffe and Bury, therefore convenient for many amenities and attractions. The larger centre of Bolton is about 15 minutes away and the M60/M66 motorway networks are both very easily accessible. The property was built in the 1920's of traditional brick construction with a slate roof and has the advantage of gardens to both its front and rear. To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which will comfortably accommodate four cars and to its side is a small garden area. There is access to the rear of the property down the right hand side, at the rear you will find a paved patio area directly behind the Kitchen and Dining Room with steps down to a lower lawned area. There is a garden shed which is to be included in the selling price.
The tastefully appointed and well presented accommodation is across two floors and comprises; Reception Hall with its polished wood flooring which runs through the Lounge and into the Dining Room. The bay windowed lounge is to the front of the property and has an open flue fireplace, ideal for the oncoming wintry evenings, the Dining Room is to the rear of the Lounge and has the benefit of French Doors to the garden. The Kitchen is really well fitted and is at the end of the Hallway, the kitchen has a 7 ring cooking range which is to be included in the selling price.
As you go up the stairs from the Hallway you arrive on the landing with its side facing window. You will gain access to all three bedrooms from the landing and access to the loft space is from the middle Bedroom. The bathroom was refitted in 2010 and has a modern white suite with a 'P' shape bath and shower above.
This really is a lovely family home and we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.
The Finer Points:
Age of Property: 1926
Ground Rent: £4.13 p.a. for the remainder of 999 years
Council Tax Band 'C'
Payable to: Bury Council
Heating: Gas Central Heating - a new boiler was installed in 2011
Double Glazing: Newly installed in 2018 with grey units to the front and white to the rear.