- Modern Three Bedroom Three Storey Semi Detached in Cul De Sac Location
- Gardens to the front and rear & parking for two cars
- Gas Central Heating * Fully Double Glazed * Leasehold * Council Tax Band 'C'
- All fitted Carpets, Curtains and Light Fittings to be included
- Reception Hall with laminated flooring through to the Lounge at the rear
- Well fitted and laid out kitchen in white with base and wall units to three elevations
- Two Bedrooms to the first floor * Bathroom with white suite and shower
- Master Bedroom to the second floor with an En Suite Shower Room in White
- A superb Three Bedroom Semi Detached in a popular cul de sac on Seddons Farm
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment now !!
Kristian Allan are extremely pleased to have received instruction to sell this Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property which is situated at the head of the cul de sac of this modern select development. The property was built in 2004 and the present owner has resided their since. Seddons Farm has always been an extremely popular development due to the fact it is extremely well placed for many amenities and is situated between Bury and Bolton just off the popular Bolton Road.
The property has the benefit of gardens to both its front and rear, the front providing adequate parking space for two cars. The rear garden is larger and more private with perimeter fencing, it is mainly a central lawn area with a paved patio and the garden shed is to be included. The property is heated by gas central heating, it is fully double glazed and all the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings are to be included. We are informed the property is Leasehold and subject to an annual ground rent of £150.00 p.a. for the remainder of 999 years and that the property falls within council tax band 'C' with this being paid to Bury Council.
The accommodation which is spread across three floors comprises: Reception Hall with a staircase off to the first floor, built in storage cupboard and utility cupboard, Fitted Kitchen in white with ample base and wall units, the Lounge / Dining Room is at the end of the Hallway and has the advantage of a wall of windows to the rear elevation with central French Doors.
On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms - both with fitted furniture and a family bathroom with a three piece suite in white and a shower over the bath. You will then find a second staircase which provides access to the accommodation on the second floor.
On the top floor is the Master Bedroom with built in storage cupboards and an en-suite shower room in White.
This is a lovely family home on a small select development, we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.